Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are we really incels?

acnecel

acnecel

Greycel
In many polls I’ve seen on this site, most people, me included, have voted no in whether we’d date/fuck a landwhale foid. Doesn’t this make us volcels since we haven’t exhausted the last option of our true looksmatches (monstrous fat walking landwhales)?

In many polls I’ve seen on this site, many people, me included, have voted no in whether we’d date/fuck a landwhale foid. Doesn’t this make us volcels since we haven’t exhausted the last option of our true looksmatches (monstrous fat walking landwhales)?

nice try buddyo

No cuz I couldn't get w one if I wanted anyway.

Also, imo there's nothing wrong with not wanting to fuck BELOW your looksmatch. Personally I would tho.

You're INVOLUNTARILY forced to not be able to fuck women who are healthy and make your dick hard

Not being able to enter a relationship with your looksmatch makes you an incel, nothing else.

You wouldn't fuck a dogs poopy vagina? Volcel then.

You're INVOLUNTARILY forced to not be able to fuck women who are healthy and make your dick hard

But you can, plenty of people do it. You can work up an erection and have sex with a woman you hate. An erection is a purely physical reaction.

There's not a single foid who wouldn't reject me.

Seriously, the best option for subhumans like me is to just fuck whores.

So by that logic if a tranny or a faggot comes up to me and offers to have sex and I disagree, does that make me a volcel? NOPE. I don't want to fuck them. Same with landwhales. THEY ARE DISGUSTING. I don't want to fuck them. I am an incel because my looksmatch won't fuck me.

Landwales have rejected me :feelsrope:

But you can, plenty of people do it. You can work up an erection and have sex with a woman you hate. An erection is a purely physical reaction.
couldn't you do that with gays?

i guess according to you people can't choose to go gay though. so i guess that's where we disagree

In many polls I’ve seen on this site, most people, me included, have voted no in whether we’d date/fuck a landwhale foid. Doesn’t this make us volcels since we haven’t exhausted the last option of our true looksmatches (monstrous fat walking landwhales)?
i have a fat fetish the bigger the better

i get super hard when im around any woman even the fattesst ones it still happens

couldn't you do that with gays?

i guess according to you people can't choose to go gay though. so i guess that's where we disagree

It's not physically impossible to have sex with a man. Men get raped by men. They don't like it, but it happens.

Hi IT

As long as she's not super overweight then yes i would.

But the problem is i can't.

Shut the fuck up infiltrator. I voted for no such thing. And god knows I have no standards to the point where i feel disgusted by myself.

If even landwhales reject you, whether or not you’d fuck a landwhale if presented with the opportunity is irrelevant to your status as an incel

Real incels have at least at some point in time tried to take care of themselves physically to a very high point. People who actually try shouldn't be coerced into getting with fat whores that never consider what they eat or ever take care of themselves.

Weight is all under their control, they should just STOP. FUCKING. EATING. It's all doable, but since Chad will fuck anything they don't even need to make this effort.

there's no truly perfect incel tbh, we obviously consider it tolerable to reject sex with people you're unattracted to when it's fags so why not landwhales?

if being heterosexual makes sexist volcel okay, then being leansexual should make BMI volcel okay

Greycel moment.