Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are whites the most cucked race?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

Yes, pigskin snowroaches are most cucked race in existence.

Yeah but rice are certainly a close runner-up

rice and curries are way more cucked

I'd say western whites like Burgerfags, Teafags and Snailfags. Whites is Eastern Europe, Balkans would never let this happen
Cope its bullshit which westerners believe that EE is somewhat trad, they have worst of both worlds

with the situation nowadays i believe only muslims are not cucks

oh thats right, their women are traitors too
no-duh-why-didnt-i.gif

Western civilization summed up in one picture.

This is cope in Mexico feminism is also popular and the only tradcath foids are 70 year old grannies who pray the rosary 10 times a day and think anime is satanic.

This is cope in Mexico feminism is also popular and the only tradcath foids are 70 year old grannies who pray the rosary 10 times a day and think anime is satanic.
A few years ago Afghan 'refugee' destroyed a statue of Christ in Lutheran Church in Germany.
Imagine if this happened in Mexico...

A few years ago Afghan 'refugee' destroyed a statue of Christ in Lutheran Church in Germany.
Imagine if this happened in Mexico...
He would have been beaten to death by abuelitas with their canes :feelskek: :feelshaha: