Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are ya drunk?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
Are ya drunk, ya? I’m drunk, mhm, the true incel trait.

Nothing left to do for me except drink since I feel like a loser & I know there is nothing I can about it at all.

I haven't drank alcohol in 9 months.

How do ya do it?
I'm coping thinking of my future offspring. If i drink alcohol it will affect the brain and development of my future child negatively, every little bit helps to prevent that. If i meet a foid who is rather unhealthy then atleast i can do my part in preventing further damage to my future child by not drinking. Alot of foids drink and smoke while pregnant though, they just don't care. They also take medication that affects the child in the womb. Fucking whores.

Brutal. Well, may you find the key to ascension at the bottom of the bottle, brocel.

I haven’t been drunk in decades

No, I don't like alcohol that much

Nah I got my sorry alkie ass sober.

Happy about being drunk is normie trait truecels can only afford shitty alcohol to drink alone and dislike it

No but just stuffed my mouth with fast food :feelsdevil: never liked alcohol or drugs for some reason, it seems too altering/heavy for me. A food dopamine shot is more down to earth

I've barely drank this year been on roids so keeping healthy instead.

A little bit. I decided to get some vodka today but you can't find a decent vodka where I live anymore it's pretty much just smirnoff, absolute and store branded trash which all fucking suck ass so I got some ukranian imported stuff which is alright

I've barely drank this year been on roids so keeping healthy instead.
What do you take? If it's not oral stuff then you'll be fine drinking

keep to a bare minimum because i tend to overdo alcohol(alcoholic genes), also its poison for the soul and just pure hedonism so i feel like shit if im drinking for no reason. 50 mics or 20mg 4 ho met gets me right tho. last yr i almost died swervemaxxing on the highway off bromazolam+alcohol and i told myself id never let it get that bad again, so its a personal choice tbh…

I’m not allowed to drink in my country

Haven't felt the urge since I joined :feelscomfy:
We'll see how long it lasts

What about nicotine
I smoke but have a weird relation with it personally. Just like eating it doesn't alter your state of mind on a deep level or make you unequivocally feel like shit physically but it still feels more unnatural than eating and i perceive it to be more harmful.

So when i just chill at home i almost never smoke. It seems like when my system is calm and i'm in a relaxed state cigarettes become overwhelming and produce feelings of disgust and anxiety in me :feelswhat: but as soon as i do my job that can be pretty heavy on the system (social stress, physical fatigue, meteorological conditions) i can smoke, i even WANT to. Few days ago just after returning home after a long day i chainsmoked like 4 cigarettes. I also smoke during my shifts. Though it's easier for people like me to completely stop and i should do it ASAP.

And something i also noticed is that smoking makes me more anxious. It's kinda treacherous as it's not evident to see but smoking during my shifts makes me more tired, jittery and shit.

Last edited:
No, ketted out yesterday because 420

I smoke but have a weird relation with it personally. Just like eating it doesn't alter your state of mind on a deep level or make you unequivocally feel like shit physically but it still feels more unnatural than eating and i perceive it to be more harmful.

So when i just chill at home i almost never smoke. It seems like when my system is calm and i'm in a relaxed state cigarettes become overwhelming and produce feelings of disgust and anxiety in me :feelswhat: but as soon as i do my job that can be pretty heavy on the system (social stress, physical fatigue, meteorological conditions) i can smoke, i even WANT to. Few days ago just after returning home after a long day i chainsmoked like 4 cigarettes. I also smoke during my shifts. Though it's easier for people like me to completely stop and i should do it ASAP.

And something i also noticed is that smoking makes me more anxious. It's kinda treacherous as it's not evident to see but smoking during my shifts makes me more tired, jittery and shit.
You're right.
If I'm just lazing around all day and keep chainsmoking, it just heightens the anxiety.

But, if I'm genuinely tired from doing some task, I really enjoy that one stick.

Nope I wish I was