Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Are you a fakecel if you can attract SEA foids

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Average or even somewhat "pretty" SEA foids from Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam? Or is it general consensus that anyone can get a slim gook girl in poor SEA countries.

Thoughts?

Asking for a friend OP? Also yes you’re a fakecel cuck

Only if you're a whitecel. JBW helps even sub5cels get woman thru geomaxxing. Over for currycels though.

Asking for a friend OP? Also yes you’re a fakecel cuck

Fuck you phaggot. I'm asking because I was looking these threads

If you look like that guy (pic of him below after losing weight) then yes you are indeed a fakecel cuck

Wow man. I want to SEAmaxx now.

It’s so funny people here still think itsover was ever an incel when he was just fat

To be fair. Even slimmed down, he wouldn't have an easy time in Britain, or any other Western country. Particularly if he isn't socially maxxed.

Not necessarily. Some of them feign interest for a green card and plan on divorcing you from the outset.

Not necessarily. Some of them feign interest for a green card and plan on divorcing you from the outset.
That is true. But if you can get them in bed without having to marry them, isn't that somewhat proof that you're at least fuckable to some foids?

Yes, that's why all mayos are fakecels.

depends if they're attracted to you for your money or not. Alot of those foids from SEA countries are extremely poor and are just looking for a ticket to a better life.

I really don’t consider ascending with a SEA creature or any sub 5 Asian woman counts as ascending if you’re white