Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you an extrovert or introvert?

Are you an extrovert or introvert?

• extrovert

• introvert

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

maxxxer

Off to respect women
★★★
Incels seem to be mostly introverts (societal reject, LDAR). Even incels born as extroverts may be forced to become introverts after being repeatedly slighted by others.

I wonder if there are any extroverted incels. Must be torture and/or bluepilled to want to hang out with people and the vast majority look down on you.

Imagine being an extroverted Incel

Extreme introvert. Humans annoy me when they attempt to irl communicate. I guess I am a good listener because they just won't stop talking.

I’m an extrovert and yes it’s extremely painful

Something in-between.
I´m talkative IRL not a shy person.
But my interests are very introverted.
I was always fascinated by video games, and technology in general.

In between. I'm shy but I like hanging out with people, but I also need my time alone to recover.

Introversion is learned. No one is born an introvert. When society cast out unattractive individuals, they become introverted.

of course im an extrovert, how else would i get so much pussy?

How is this a question?

I am an introvert by nurture, but an extrovert by nature. I became introverted during my late teen-early adult years.
Nowadays though people keep saying I talk too much.

Incels seem to be mostly introverts (societal reject, LDAR). Even incels born as extroverts may be forced to become introverts after being repeatedly slighted by others.

I wonder if there are any extroverted incels. Must be torture and/or bluepilled to want to hang out with people and the vast majority look down on you.
Giga introvert. I only speak if I have to, otherwise I'm silent.

A lot if you so called "introverts" are just embarrassed extroverts. Why? Because the majority of you hate your "introversion" because you gain your energy through interaction with those around you. An introvert as defined by Jungian principles (the man who coined introvert and extrovert) isn't necessarily some social anxiety ridden individual (like many believe nowadays), introverts can be social people but they prefer to stick to themselves because they gain their energy from themselves.

Last edited:
A lot if you so called "introverts" are just embarrassed extroverts. Why? Because the majority of you hate your "introversion" because you gain your energy through interaction with those around you. An introvert as defined by Jungian principles (the man who coined introvert and extrovert) isn't necessarily some social anxiety ridden individual (like many believe nowadays), introverts can be social people but they prefer to stick to themselves because they gain their energy from themselves.
It could be that life experiences turned most incels who were born as extroverts into introverts. So even though we’re born as one, it can change.

Full embracers of the blackpill would not care enough to “hate” their introversion. I used to hate not being more outgoing but have been caring less and less.

Failed extroverts/social anxiety ridden/shy people can become introverts over time. Its in your DNA to gain energy from social interaction. Its human nature. Introverts like to be alone most of the time to mentally/emotionally recharge, that how they gain energy from themselves. Then you have some introvert copers who hate to assiociated with shy/anxiety ridden introverts and brag about their "high IQ" and how superior they are. Those are covert narcissist copers.

I'm an introvert that tries to pretend I'm extrovert with others and constantly fails doing so.

I’ve fine being an introvert and don’t try to be extroverted at all. I’m in the corner, trying to find peace from a clown world.

I don't believe thab if u were attractive u would have shitty introvert personality, people develop it because of bullying imo

I would have said extrovert before 5th grade; I was basically forced into being an introvert due to years of social rejection after moving. I would actually call myself more of an ambivert, as I like talking with my friends for hours on end, but at the same time, it can be hard for me to start initial discussion with new people.

A mix I guess. I generally like being alone, but I don't particularly have a problem going out.

It could be that life experiences turned most incels who were born as extroverts into introverts. So even though we’re born as one, it can change.
That depends. You can only become introverted overtime if you have no desire to make friends or get a girlfriend for example.
Full embracers of the blackpill would not care enough to “hate” their introversion. I used to hate not being more outgoing but have been caring less and less.
Are you sure about that? It seems like the majority of this forum (whom most label themselves "introverts") desire a girlfriend and because they cannot obtain one, it gives off the violent, depressing attitude of this forum.
Failed extroverts/social anxiety ridden/shy people can become introverts over time. Its in your DNA to gain energy from social interaction. Its human nature. Introverts like to be alone most of the time to mentally/emotionally recharge, that how they gain energy from themselves.
No it's not lol. I'm a true introvert (in fact I'd say true introverts are rare), since I was a child I've always been very serious, calm and quiet. When I was growing up I never cared for friends or a girlfriend and I never felt depressed just because I didn't possess either. To this day I still don't care and it's not like I'm some social failure, I have coworkers I'd talk, I just don't hang out or want to do anything with them after work.

Introvert. I was bullied continuously throughout my childhood which influenced so.