Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you an incel if you go on dates but never have sex?

Yes but how did you get dates

Depends how you arranged the dates. Online? Fakecel. Cold approach? Could be incel

you are, but if you can get dates, then you must be good looking and have a good traits, why cant you get laid?

Depends on how you are getting the dates.
If you get plenty of dates but can't get laid, you aren't incel, you're a failed normie.

Depends on how you are getting the dates.
If you get plenty of dates but can't get laid, you aren't incel, you're a failed normie.
this I suggest OP try looksmaxxing as it will likely work for them

If you can secure getting a date, then you probably have a chance to get a girlfriend

Technically yes, but if you are able to get to the point of dating then you shouldn't be here imo, as clearly you have a chance, much more than most here.

You trying to tell us something OP...

Technically yes, but if you are able to get to the point of dating then you shouldn't be here imo, as clearly you have a chance, much more than most here.

You trying to tell us something OP...
He can't reply rn; he's on a date with Stacy.

Fakecel detected. Enjoy your ban

Yes. It's in the name. Friendzoned? Incel. Gatekept? Incel. Used to slay in high-school, but dry for a decade after? Incel.

If you wanna get really technical than as long as you don’t have sex (and you want to) then you are an incel

Even if you have a girlfriend or are married

Yes of course.

Yes. I think you're more truecel if you've been to dates but they've been awkward than if you've never tried. Being rejected is part of the process of becoming incel.

I've been on a few blind dates. For those who don't know, a blind date is when a friend sets up a date with someone you don't know and have never seen, who has also never seen you. It appears this pretty much never happens anymore and hasn't been a thing in like 15 years.

Needless to say the dates never went anywhere and I'm still a KHV. In one case I was supposed to go on a double date with a friend, his girlfriend, and a friend of theirs. When I showed up she took one look at me and walked out, didn't even bother to eat with us. I still remember the look on her face when she saw me. It was a look of disgust and disappointment. My friend's gf made some excuse that she had to go suddenly for some reason but the next day my friend said she told him I "wasn't her type". This girl was pretty fat and had horrible acne too.