Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you an incel, volcel, truecel, or fakecel?

Which one?

• Incel

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • Volcel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Truecel

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Fakecel

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Currycel, the worst of all.

I feel like I'm the only truecel on this forum.

Incel. I dont think Im trucel I still have hope

Voted incel which is accurate. Truecel should be short bald curry, which I am not.

80% people on this forum (including me) are only here because we were born in such a crazy era of hypergamy and the lack of purpose, so the truecels are a minority here (and I feel sorry for you if you are a truecels, it's the fate worse than dying as a kid)

I'm a GigaChadcel.

Honestly, too young to tell so I'll say Incel. Hmu in about 20 years (if I'm still alive) and I'll be more sure.

Honestly, too young to tell so I'll say Incel. Hmu in about 20 years (if I'm still alive) and I'll be more sure.
It's over for you. You're not too young. Bitches fuck from the age of 11-12 but not with you. At 20 you should have a family. You think that I'm exaggerating but I am not. It's over. Spend all your money on copes and save for the bad days because that days will gonna come, slowly but surely. FUCKING OVER.

It's over for you. You're not too young. Bitches fuck from the age of 11-12 but not with you. At 20 you should have a family. You think that I'm exaggerating but I am not. It's over. Spend all your money on copes and save for the bad days because that days will gonna come, slowly but surely. FUCKING OVER.
Just wait for the AI girlfriend sexbots. We'll make it brehs.

Just wait for the AI girlfriend sexbots. We'll make it brehs.
All I want is a shotgun. I live in Cuck-Europe and I can get *the shotgun double barrel for maximum damage* because it's almost impossible.

I'm pretty much fucked. I hope for a heart attack or a stroke or a car from behind.

Where is the standardcel option?

I think I could ascend if I went to a SEA jungle and tell a jungle whore that I could get her to Europe.

If I had the money and intelligence for that, I have no money to my name and Im dumb asf to even know where to travel

for the rest im incel

Classical incel.

For the Truecels STOP FUCKING LYING

6’5 but truecel because I’m non NT