Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are you attracted to this female?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Congratulations, you ARE A DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE SHES 15 SHE CANT CONSENT!!!!

Google says she's 11.

It aint pedophilia if she doesn't look like a kid. Pretty sure that is how it works.

Normally yes but I have seen such a good looking girl today that this is just mediocre

there are better whores to look at, we don't need an underage girl

>pedophile
>liking teens

I would have mistaken her for older than a 15 year old, kids are looking older than their age these days, she's got a nice ass but in a few years it will sag like her tits JFL

Calling being attracted to her "pedophilia" is ridiculous. Doesn't mean it's right to fuck 15 year olds as a grown man though. Gotta draw the line somewhere. 16 seems about right to me.

How many times do you rekon she's had sex already?
20? 50? 100?

Saints preserve us.

I can top that: these two girls are twelve.

If you wouldn't smash a prime jb, (who has already had sex or at the very least sent nudes) you're either gay or coping.

I legit dislike her.
Such primitive trash.

Google says she's 11. Dafuq?

Last edited:
Wrong, pedophiles are attracted to females under 13. She’s mediocre but looks good compared to women my age.

Not really. She looks too trashy (i.e. not white) and her eye area is lacking.

Calling being attracted to her "pedophilia" is ridiculous. Doesn't mean it's right to fuck 15 year olds as a grown man though. Gotta draw the line somewhere. 16 seems about right to me.
Right & wrong are man-made concepts.

She looks like a grown ass woman to me.

Look at her hips, you can almost see the cottage cheese.

The law might disagree, but she sure as fuck can consent and probably does often.

cucktears says she's a little kid who is pure and has never thought about fucking another guy and so she can't consent.

i could have gone without seeing that thumbnail, now my sexual urges are coming on. i will not sin.

i cant believe it. a. why is she dressing so immodestly? she needs to be flogged 100 times and take mandatory 500 hours of Shari'a course as she clearly DOESNT understand what this behavior does to families.

b. i wish for a wife (i want 14-17 year old only so our children recieve prime genetics due to her maximum fertility) i would not be opposed to said wife having such a body. but she MUST cover it and ONLY show it to me.

i hate this dunya, why are sisters DEFILING Themselves in these acts of sex? this video is no exception.

and to this i say, mobilize the purification units.

if shes 15 im 15

I'm talking about the concept it represents, not the word to convey it.
exactly what i'm talking about. But yeah there is no definitive answer. it all depends on which "type" of philosophy you accept.

ill catch a case I don't care kek.

Anyways its kinda funny when you think about how she will just grow up to be a bunch of rappers cum bucket

ill catch a case I don't care kek.

Anyways its kinda funny when you think about how she will just grow up to be a bunch of rappers cum bucket

I can top that: these two girls are twelve.

If you wouldn't smash a prime jb, (who has already had sex or at the very least sent nudes) you're either gay or coping.

12 and up get ready for this cock. Fun play with, safe to eat.

She isn't exactly the best looking.

Agree

The cashmeoutside girl was twerking on cam when she was 13.

Last edited:
She is ok,but anyone that clearly looks like a teenager to me turns me off honestly

Her body is great her face is sub par even for an ethnik though. Tons of girls her age look better I don’t know how this one got famous

Her body is fine but im not really into her tbh.

The correct term would be ephebophile, thank you very much.

I legit dislike her.
Such primitive trash.

A mentally-ill, effeminate, low-T, M2F trannie finds a high-E prime JB unappealing. Colour me surprised. Kek

nothing wrong with finding prime JB attractive