Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Are you disappointed in what Sega has produced in the last five years?

Are you disappointed in what Sega has produced in the last five years?

• Yes, those fools at Sega are no longer trying.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, I am not disappointed with Sega.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I was at work yesterday, and a white normie was wearing a black jacket with the Sega logo on it. My coworker asked the normie in the jacket, where he bought it, and the normie replied he worked for Sega. I felt annoyed, because Sega has fallen so badly since the early 2000’s.

Sega used to be exciting, now Sega is just focusing on producing low IQ children’s movies.

Didn’t sega get bought out?

I am disappointed in what Sega has produced in the last 50 years.

I can't even think of anything Sega has produced in the last five years

I mean... nearly all the staff have changed since the '90s.

Modern Sega... they're OK. Hit and miss.

I am disappointed in what Sega has produced in the last 50 years.
Insane Mega-CD Facts on X: I always seem to forget that Cobson (yes, the  soyjak) has his own freakin Mega-CD game https://t.co/iJtBkfG1gE / X

I was at work yesterday, and a white normie was wearing a black jacket with the Sega logo on it. My coworker asked the normie in the jacket, where he bought it, and the normie replied he worked for Sega. I felt annoyed, because Sega has fallen so badly since the early 2000’s.

Sega used to be exciting, now Sega is just focusing on producing low IQ children’s movies.
Sonjak memes. Best Collection of funny Sonjak pictures on iFunny

I played phantasy star online 2 for a little while, I enjoyed staring at the 3d tits and ass for an hour or two then I was done

I enjoy the Yakuza/Like a Dragon games. Nothing in modern gaming comes close to these games.

I don't care about SEGA. They have become irrelevant

I used to play Crazy Taxi on PSP. :feelsbadman:

Sega was never good