Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you good at games?

Are you good at games

• Total voters
night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
Whenever I try to play online games, normies always easily outcompete me.

I am also slow at finishing singleplayer campaigns.

I think a good chunk of gamers are normies. My PC was always shitty. I could never get it to play games, so I never developed any gaming skills.

i was only good at fortnite

I got pretty good at some classic games from playing for so many years like gta 4, bioshock,left 4 dead 2

Normcattles only play mainstream meme casual games that play themselves. Playing dificult games like Ninja Gaiden or Doom Eternal is incel trait, because those games are too hard and too complex for vast majority of normmorons.

im good at some roblox games

Yeah.
To the point when i´d rather lose than win to avoid boredom.
Always aspiring for greater heights!!
To keep the flow fresh and neat.
I also love to troll @Khanivore

Yes. And if I wasn't ugly, I'd be streaming.

Yes. I played many as a young child.

I don't play games to have fun just to be efficient.

No I even suck at pokemon emerald

I was top tier in destiny 2 PVE maybe like a top 1% player. But now I am washed and don’t play the game anymore.

I'm very bad usually.

Score is tied at 6 by the way.

Considering that i'm 27 and i've been playing videogames for almost my entire life, i'm actually kind of bad at them

there's a few games i've been playing over and over again since childhood that i'm good at. but they're not games that anybody else cares about, and none of them are multiplayer.

for example, yesterday i did a complete playthrough of Star Wars Episode I Racer on the SEGA Dreamcast from start to finish and I got 1st place in every track in a couple of hours. I can also beat Sonic 3 & Knuckles on the Genesis without losing more than a couple lives.

I've completely given up on online gaming. It used to be fun to just chill with random strangers in a 24/7 office server on CSS. Nobody cared if you were good or if you were 18 deaths with 0 kills, people were just there to hang out. Now that the esports assholes have taken over, you can't really relax and have fun anymore, everybody treats the game like it's their fucking job and they rage at their teammates every time they lose.