Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are you good at remembering lyrics to songs?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
@Cletus Longthing I’ll tag you since you’re one of the few people who listen to music as much as me on this site.

I don’t fucking know how normies remember lyrics to music so easily like wtf. I realized I never really sung along to my music so I don’t remember lyrics I think it’s a overarching truecel trait to not remember lyrics to songs. Only truecel genetic failures cannot remember lyrics. I can memorize albums and I can name you thousands of songs & recognize artists who’s name I’ve only heard of once.

Also I’m talking ABOUT FULLY MEMORIZING A SONG NOT JUST KNOWING THE CHORUS OR KNOWING THE CHORUS & ONE VERSE THAT DOES NOT COUNT EVERYONE CAN DO THAT.

@Cletus Longthing I’ll tag you since you’re one of the few people who listen to music as much as me on this site.

I don’t fucking know how normies remember lyrics to music so easily like wtf. I realized I never really sung along to my music so I don’t remember lyrics I think it’s a overarching truecel trait to not remember lyrics to songs. Only truecel genetic failures cannot remember lyrics. I can memorize albums and I can name you thousands of songs & recognize artists who’s name I’ve only heard of once.

Also I’m talking ABOUT FULLY MEMORIZING A SONG NOT JUST KNOWING THE CHORUS OR KNOWING THE CHORUS & ONE VERSE THAT DOES NOT COUNT EVERYONE CAN DO THAT.
Jfl I memorize whole albums im ngl

Jfl I memorize whole albums im ngl

Every lyrics even the adlibs

Idk I just listen to a song a hundreds of times lol
Oh I never do that ngl. I just put everything on shuffle if I repeat a song it’s at most twice in a row if I really like it I’ll repeat 3-4 times at most. Those are the only songs I know the lyrics

Oh I never do that ngl. I just put everything on shuffle if I repeat a song it’s at most twice in a row if I really like it I’ll repeat 3-4 times at most. Those are the only songs I know the lyrics
I can Listen 50 times in a row to a song I like autism Moment innit

I can Listen 50 times in a row to a song I like autism Moment innit
I don’t do that with songs as a whole if I stim to a song it’s a small part and I don’t do it with Spotify. Most of the time I weirdly stim to tiktok audios lmfao

No, I'm pretty bad at it. My mind works in a strange way though - I have a photographic memory for certain things, so I could easily reel off full album tracklists of albums I like, and I don't even need to try to memorise them - I can just look at them enough times and they stick in my mind. Trying to memorise lyrics, though, is a different matter...I can't tell you how many times I've forgotten the words to a song. Makes me wonder how singers do it tbh.

I do not listen to lyrical songs anymore. Its either old piano or alan gogoll guitar originals or estas tonne. The only lyrical music i listen to is my chemical romance and panic at the disco, frank sinatra and queen

No, I'm pretty bad at it. My mind works in a strange way though - I have a photographic memory for certain things, so I could easily reel off full album tracklists of albums I like, and I don't even need to try to memorise them - I can just look at them enough times and they stick in my mind. Trying to memorise lyrics, though, is a different matter...I can't tell you how many times I've forgotten the words to a song. Makes me wonder how singers do it tbh.
Yup same

I can "record" songs and listen to them later in my head (mentalcel trait)
It sorta works like an audio editor in the sense that I can lower the volume of the lyrics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back