Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you guys planning to reproduce?

Are you planning to make babies?

• Total voters
uniquename21

uniquename21

Recruit
★★★
Are you guys planning to pass over your sub-human genes to the next generation and make your kids suffer like you did?

Yes with your mum

i don't want it, even if i could, taking care of a child is an awful experience

Yes with your mum
Mimon baraka rage

are you an Incel OP?

I know its another meme vote but the thought is hilarious

And as for me no I have almost no empathy but I'm not evil enough to create spawn that will just suffer like I did. In theory its possible like if I save up and buy a mail order whore and breed it. But I'm not a psychopath so I'd rather not

I would like to have a family but more and more i realize that it's over because I can't even fuck an amputee which I was thinking could be a crush, but i know she already has a lot of dick's available to fuck so unfortunately I think I will die Virgin and alone.

View attachment 627500
I know its another meme vote but the thought is hilarious

And as for me no I have almost no empathy but I'm not evil enough to create spawn that will just suffer like I did. In theory its possible like if I save up and buy a mail order whore and breed it. But I'm not a psychopath so I'd rather not
dude, OP is shit posting all the time. JFL at everyone responding seriously

Great question for a forum full of non sex havers.

The idea of having a girl in the prime, teen impregnated by yourself is a fantasy that makes you feel proud and accomplished, biological goal. I could if i could, a lot of men in the country i am in imoregnate teen girls (age of consent is 14, even at 13 they start going to clubs and give blowjobs and sex, at 14 most of them already have experience or start as addicts, becone addicted quick to sex); of course, i will not, i am not priviledged as a thug-look-alike, thug-like-looking men are the ones that live a sex life.

I despise kids more than anything on the planet, I’d rather live with millions of cockroaches and rats than with one of these obnoxious loud cunts, all kids need to be lifted by their legs and smashed to the ground repeatedly until their tiny annoying face become a bloody mush :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)
This

Imagine being a blackpilled subhuman incel, yet wanting to reproduce.

No, I will never have children, I will lose my life

Yes. I am a warrior and my short ethnic warrior seed will carry on by any means necessary.