Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you pro canada or saudi

Saudi or canada

• Total voters
fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Recently canada tried to mendle in saudi internal affairs since canada sees itself as the white 6’3 chad to educate sandcels. Which side are you on? The hypergamous west or saudi?

Canada with Trudeau is cucked as fuck. If anything they will bow to their now sandcel overlords. Can you elaborate/post some links?

You mean Cucknada

Congratulations OP, you must be the first person in the duration of the 21st century to unironically refer to Canada as a ‘Chad’ nation, certainly the first time I’ve ever seen it on the internet.

The Canadian foreign minister (a woman) should’ve minded her words, I mean I thought Canada stood with the US in support of the Saudi front? It doesn’t make any sense.

I hate the current political climate of Canada with a passion, but I also think an Islamic monarch that contributes nothing but the oil it happens to sit on is trash

Sandniggers or cucks?
I choose neither.
They all ought to perish.

both are shit

I am pro saudi. Femoids need to be fucked up. And Saudis are good at it.