Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you sleeping you fat fuck?

No I'm wide awake I'm afraid, although having a dragon maid would be pretty lite. Shame it can't be because I'm a Sub-Five male. :cryfeels:

No I'm wide awake I'm afraid, although having a dragon maid would be pretty lite. Shame it can't be because I'm a Sub-Five male. :cryfeels:
What does a "Dragon Maid" look like?

Im not the one calling you a fat fuck, Roman is, And its all satire so dont get offended.
Then Roman can go be a loser outside of youtube.

What does a "Dragon Maid" look like?
What do you mean? Like the one in the video, the dragon wearing a maid uniform. However, I would personally prefer that Kanna serve me instead because she's a loli, after all.

What do you mean? Like the one in the video, the dragon wearing a maid uniform. However, I would personally prefer that Kanna serve me instead because she's a loli, after all.
So your a pedo?, You wont last long here, Most have been banned.

So your a pedo?, You wont last long here, Most have been banned.
Lolicon, actually, I have no interest in children and have acted accordingly.

Lolicon, actually, I have no interest in children and have acted accordingly.
Lolicon is still children and your bio says "Loli feet keeps me sane"

Im not buying it.

Lolicon is still children and your bio says "Loli feet keeps me sane"

Im not buying it.
Believe what you wish, but I have acted according to the rules of the forum. No minors have been sexualized, nor will they be.
Lolis aren't as simple as that. Not only that, not all lolis are children, and I don't just mean the "6000-year-old loli vampire" meme either.