Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are you still an incel if you had sexual intercourse with a demonic succubus while suffering from hallucinogenic sleep paralysis?

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
Apparently, if you have sleep paralysis where your body is frozen in place (Half-awake) and you experience sights and sounds which aren't there, you can have a sexual experience with a demonic femoid succubus or an old hag. Assuming you summon one purposefully and you went through the process, does that make you less of an incel? I know it comes across as humorous at first but hear me out. I've read stuff online that report sexual experiences that feel as real as real life itself while your body is paralysed. If you use lucid dreaming methods such as WILD (Wake-initiated lucid dream), you can literally ascend during sleep paralysis. However, I find the idea of possibly being raped by an old hag to not be worth it in an effort to summon an attractive succubus to steal your seed. They're my crazy thoughts for the night anyway. Anyone have any thoughts about this idea too?

Volcel if you wouldn't

how can i summon this demonic succubus?

Look up WILD, wake up at night, trick your body into falling asleep before your mind does and she might come out of nowhere if you use your imagination to summon her.

I did this already. Was pretty good but could never get it to happen again.

Good.

That is exactly what I am hoping for. When I was younger I was pretty involved in the neopaganism scene though it's all a big meme tbh. I was astarlprojectionmaxxing and I had multiple sleep paralysis that i induced myself. Eventually the scary demonic monster (who was a foid btw) ended up not fucking with me when one day she got on top of me again and started strangling me as usual but I turned her around and started fucking her in the ass instead. It felt so real and she started to squeal like a real foid so it was hot too. I ended up pissing my bed so I do not recommend this but funny enough after that episode where I raped my sleep paralysis demon in the ass I could no longer self-induce sleep paralysis which are a necessary step to astral projection and out of body experiences. This is pretty sad I have been trying for 2 years straight after that and I could not do it once after that happened.

I think my sleep demon signed a restraining order against me or some shit. I miss her ass tbh was so tight I still remember it to this day. My muscles were super tense though and I woke up imminently after cumming in my half-dream state when that bitch tried to frighten me again.

OOBE

Just don't take your meds theory

I mean, you're still incel even if you have a wet dream, which is basically what this was

Look up WILD, wake up at night, trick your body into falling asleep before your mind does and she might come out of nowhere if you use your imagination to summon her.

This sounds possible for me. In dreams I am able to conjure w/e I want just by thinking about it, but whenever I think of a woman, I wake up before I can have sex

Hmmm would have to ask my foid ghost gf about this

I mean, you're still incel even if you have a wet dream, which is basically what this was
To ascend you have to have your penis enter a female human’s vagina with their consent and no form of payment. Also she must obviously be alive.

To ascend you have to have your penis enter a female human’s vagina with their consent and no form of payment. Also she must obviously be alive.
I mean, isn't it implied that she has to be alive if it has to be with her consent?

If you have sex in your dreams you are not incel. Any true incel would recognize its a dream once he's having sex and instantly wake up.

wtf ?

Only for Chad, for incels it is always assumed that you don't have consent
Well if they can’t fight back, I’m going to think what I want

I guess I'm Chad.