Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you still somewhat sympathetic towards women?

• Thread starter Wolfgang Grimmer
  • Start date
Wolfgang Grimmer

Wolfgang Grimmer

Recruit
★★★★★
After the blackpill, any kind of generosity that I could have towards a woman dropped to almost 0. I would only help a woman in any way if I would ended up gaining anything in return.

I wouldnt even give a dying pregnant women my seat on bus anymore

0% simpathy.

My opinion about women was always the same. I never believed in this whole "women are wonderful" ideology but at the same time I can hardly blame them for anything in this society when men decided that the Western society should be like it is. My problem was always with the modern Western society and its ideology first and foremost.

I do, but it only extends to non-degenerate ones.

Soyboys quoting me like "but every woman is a degenerate! :soy:"

only when I have to, or when other people are looking
only regularly nice towards my mother

Depending on the female.

After the blackpill, any kind of generosity that I could have towards a woman dropped to almost 0. I would only help a woman in any way if I would ended up gaining anything in return.
One thing that made me very sad were situation involving women or men it doesn't matter where these people could help me a lot with simple things that would cost 0 time or effort for them. After that I try not to help even if it's something that I could do easily.
I wouldnt even give a dying pregnant women my seat on bus anymore

We never existed for them : )

Only for the ones who have simphaty for me

I lost sympathy towards the entire human race, not just women

I still give people the respect and sympathy they deserve.

Its entirely impossible for me to

After the blackpill,
any kind of generosity that I could have towards a woman dropped to almost 0.
If it's ALMOST zero, then you still have a tiny bit of sympathy :)

I would only help a woman in any way if I would ended up gaining anything in return.
That's never a guarantee unless you're paid in advance, so you're still being sympathetic.

Never did have much sympathy for them but now it's 0, or -1000000.

Really when I see women complain, be sad or need help or shit I just wanna roll my eyes and punch a fucking hole in a wall. But of course I don't act like that in real life.

Their lives are so fucking easy, but women are so fucking bitchy and pathetic I fucking hate myself for being attracted to such vile and useless creatures.

Foids get enough sympathy I think me not providing mine wont change anything

I'm not sympathetic towards anyone.

I would only help a woman in any way if I would ended up gaining anything in return.
Still bluepilled for even thinking that, I could watch a foid bleed out right infront of me after getting mugged by Tyrone and I wouldn't feel a thing

Not really, I mean I would still try to treat them as my equal, but I would stop doing so once they beg for my sympathy.