Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are you too high-inhibited that you can’t walk into a gas/petrol station?

Are you too high-inhibited that you can’t walk into a gas/petrol station?

• Yes, I am too high-inhibited to walk into a gas/petrol station.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No, I am not so high-inhibited that I can’t walk into a gas/petrol station.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s okay, I am such a nice guy, that I have 7-11 rewards for free food that I don’t even use. I could get a free Monster Energy drink, and a brownie - but I have too much anxiety to walk into a 7-11 right now. I will try and go at like 5:00am, when fewer normies are around.

View: https://youtu.be/NCtzkaL2t_Y?feature=shared

I'd be too embarrassed to use coupons tbh

I do have social anxiety as well but not being able to walk into a gas station is some foid shit. That's just being a pussy

I got used to wear an ski mask and glasses if i going to somewhere, if they cant see my face they cant mock me:feelzez:

I got used to wear an ski mask and glasses if i going to somewhere, if they cant see my face they cant mock me:feelzez:
I used to love going inside them when I was a boy, now I stay clear of them.

I only have anxiety talking to strangers.

I used to love going inside them when I was a boy, now I stay clear of them.
Yeah when you're young your parents protect you and all that stuff but now as an adult you're completely alone and vulnerable

I have too much anxiety to walk into a 7-11 right now. I will try and go at like 5:00am, when fewer normies are around.
This is a truecel trait.

I relate hard to this. I used to do the same. I would either go very early, or very late. I couldn't stand going at the rush hours.

I can’t even step out the house without having a mild panic attack.

Because of Curries staff they stink and are unhygienic

i have but get weird feeling

I just don't like the one by my house. It's small and parking is a pain in the ass. Always someone extra retarded working at the register. Last time I was buying lotto tickets and no one was at counter. Waited 3 minutes and said fuck it and left

i had severe social anxiety when i was younger but now i only get it bad when its extremely crowded or somewhere ive never been

I got used to it