Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you triggered by the niggress in Star Wars: Obi - Wan Kenobi

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Are you triggered by the sheboon in Star Wars: Obi - Wan Kenobi?

• No, I might even fap to her.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes, a droid's ass is more pleasing to look at.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Fuck Star Wars.

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
All the money white parents spend on acting lessons for their white children - and Disney cast a niggress in the Stars Wars:Obi - Wan Kenobi series.

Niggress

There are no fake hair shops in outer space

man who tf cares :feelsjuice:

as long as she doesn't ruin the show like actually ruin it im fine

[UWSL][UWSL]I hate niggers especially women.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Star War for me is just the six movies of George Lucas, I ignore everything that involves Disney that destroyed Star Wars as well as Marvel with their bullshit for the family friend and feminist. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
Sorry for foid worship but I find the African American nigger women fucking hot. And the Caribbean nigger women in London even more so.

(I mean, the ones that look like this one. Not so much the 400-lb ones from the hood.)

We have almost zero african niggers here, and our indigenous niggers and the islander immigrant niggers all mostly look like Jabba.

They're using the Mandalorian template on Obiwan. The bumbling man carrying a baby with him on an adventure. Encounters strong women who teach him how to be better...

They reject all the classical tropes and stories in favor of woke, disruptive and demoralizing propaganda.

Don't care about soy wars

Have not seen it yet.

oh no not more heckin niggerinos in my scifi/capeshit movierinos

Star wars is for normies that pretend they care

at this point i'm too defeated to care. they've dug up and raped the rotting corpse of every franchise i grew up with and loved.

stupid character

not watching that shit anyways

[UWSL][UWSL]Star War for me is just the six movies of George Lucas, I ignore everything that involves Disney that destroyed Star Wars as well as Marvel with their bullshit for the family friend and feminist. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

They reject all the classical tropes and stories in favor of woke, disruptive and demoralizing propaganda.
As an actual Star Wars fan, I couldn't agree more. :feelsthink:

I think all the "hate" this sheboon is receiving is fake, so the narrative that "everyone hates blacks" can continue, and make Disney look good and progressive. FFS shes not the first nigger to be cast in a star wars production

My opinion though: shes an eyesore, but i no longer watch star wars

All of them are ugly as fuck they should only hire white Stacy

I dont watch it so i dont give a shit.

Yes she was loud and annoying like a typical negress