Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Argentinia President is Ultra Based

He's an amerimutt puppet fag. An-Cap is a beyond retarded ideology btw

you are retarded nigger faggot

you are retarded nigger faggot
nah I just hate sandniggers and muslims.

He is anti -woke a step in the right direction

Giga low-inhib and schizomaxxed:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:.

nah I just hate sandniggers and muslims.

View attachment 964500
I've seen tweets where he gets cuckvid kikecine, is on WEF board, wears isreal pin, waves israel flag, dances with the jews, tells how he plans to strengthen ties with israel wants to be a jew and travel to jerusalem.

I will probably send few of those instances about 20 minutes later, right now my dads broken washing machine is running and I have to take out the soapy water buckets and pour them into snowy lawn

I've seen tweets where he gets cuckvid kikecine, is on WEF board, wears isreal pin, waves israel flag, dances with the jews, tells how he plans to strengthen ties with israel wants to be a jew and travel to jerusalem.

I will probably send few of those instances about 20 minutes later, right now my dads broken washing machine is running and I have to take out the soapy water buckets and pour them into snowy lawn
Believing in any politician is giga-cucked, no different than thinking a certain foid will be any different than the others.

He loves Israel and the JewSA