Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Argyris Papadimitropoulos gets it

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
If you ever wondered what would happen if that dream girl fell out of the sky and into your lap, may I recommend the movie Suntan (2016).

Pirate it or watch it on Kikeflix. Immediate plus is a lot of teets, vajeen and bare feet (for foot creeps like me) to jack to.

Story involves an incel doctor moving to a Greek resort island. Then a group of chads and stacies come to stay in the summer, one of the stacies gets hurt, he treats her and she "adopts" him into their group. If you think that it all gets fucked up seven ways from Sunday shortly after, you are correct.

Bonus points: the ending is absolutely pathetic, as it should be in this situation.
Stupid bonus points: the incel doctor looks A WHOLE FUCKING LOT like me, except I have slightly more hair and a real beard. But otherwise resemblance is fucking uncanny, down to mannerisms LOL. I was legit freaked.

Anyway whoever this greekfag Argyris Papadimitropoulos is, he gets it.