Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Armchair pacifists piss me off

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/DJ2uY2vQsH0?si=0z7zVjXvVROA-8tn

This sexy Jewess with blonde hair and blue eyes (like all REAL Jews have) made a nice meme video and people in the comment section are raging like faggots. While the Arab scum is destroying our people's only guaranteed refuge and literally using their own people as human shields us Jews are blamed for defending ourselves.

Anyone who is "Team Peace" should know that the only way we can have peace is by completely destroying every and any state and actor against the State of Israel from the face of this earth. We should completely eliminate Palestine from this earth to ensure peace.

If the Israeli government would become more based and offer captured Arab females as sex slaves I would immediately initiate my law of return option and join the IDF. Until that time I don't see any reason to fight for anyone other than myself.

This sexy Jewess with blonde hair and blue eyes (like all REAL Jews have) made a nice meme video
you know the israel government hired her to post these things.

as propaganda.

it's propaganda by israel

Jews simply should not exist. Palestinians might be closely related and not much better but still better than Jews.

It's so cringe when a toilet just stands around in a video. The worst part is that whores "putting themselves out there" actually works because it's full of simps who'd gladly watch them do absolutely nothing while some vapid normie niggermusic plays.

Also, JFL at unmasculine princesses like this being in the military. If she really isn't just posing in that uniform, it's only a matter of time until she breaks down crying and throwing tantrums at the battlefield. Of course, she's lucky Israel vastly outnumbers Palestine in terms of manpower and tech.

you know the israel government hired her to post these things.
Probably a psyop, yeah. Or just a toilet milking her simps.

This sexy Jewess with blonde hair and blue eyes
I wouldn't worship her. She's either a poser or an army (male space) infiltrator. I hope she gets captured by the Palestinians.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/DJ2uY2vQsH0?si=0z7zVjXvVROA-8tn

This sexy Jewess with blonde hair and blue eyes (like all REAL Jews have) made a nice meme video and people in the comment section are raging like faggots. While the Arab scum is destroying our people's only guaranteed refuge and literally using their own people as human shields us Jews are blamed for defending ourselves.

Anyone who is "Team Peace" should know that the only way we can have peace is by completely destroying every and any state and actor against the State of Israel from the face of this earth. We should completely eliminate Palestine from this earth to ensure peace.

If the Israeli government would become more based and offer captured Arab females as sex slaves I would immediately initiate my law of return option and join the IDF. Until that time I don't see any reason to fight for anyone other than myself.