Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Armed gang members try invading enemy territory in Brazil favela — Ambushed

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
@Mainländer @Tenshi @brazilianincel @BrazilianLambda @BrazilianPardoleiro @BrazilianSigmasDad @Brazilian_Incel @favela_cake @wizardcel @Brazilian Sigma @Assymmetricfacel @Assymmetricfacel @ghettocel thoughts on this particular matter?

2 minutes of nothing ffs

They don't even know to grip a pistol

So much content on there is from Brazil

They are "conscripted" by drug dealers at a very young age and usually don't get any firearms training other than knowing how to load/dismount and mount some parts at best.

They are death fodder thinking they're the cream of the crop with dumb flaunting.

I see that people on these gore sites have the idea that brazil is some unlivable place jfl I mean ngl brazil is a shithole with a lot of crimes but it's nothing like a narco state or something completely dominated by cartels or something

I myself was shocked when I found out so many vids from here. I mean I know these things happens but if you don't live in a favela I guess you just won't see these things or heard of them, not even the news cover these things because they're too busy showing sensationalist femicide bs crimes

thoughts @Mainländer @SadLonelySingle

I see that people on these gore sites have the idea that brazil is some unlivable place jfl I mean ngl brazil is a shithole with a lot of crimes but it's nothing like a narco state or something completely dominated by cartels or something

I myself was shocked when I found out so many vids from here. I mean I know these things happens but if you don't live in a favela I guess you just won't see these things or heard of them, not even the news cover these things because they're too busy showing sensationalist femicide bs crimes

thoughts @Mainländer @SadLonelySingle
Yeah, favelas are like a separate part of what's called "asphalt" in Brazil. All that crazy shit happens either there or in jails.

Come to brazil
Also jfl at going to combat in fucking flip flops

Actually for some random street gang they are surprisingly not retarded with how they approach the situation. They are checking things with weapons aimed, they aren't flagging each other with their guns and they aren't using "ghetto stance". So aside from the lack of any real planning, not bad.

Brasil is wild

Dude there was a story about some mercenaries in Africa finding guns with the sights turned to max. When they asked a African prisoner why the found all the guns with the sights turned that high, he told them because that makes the gun shoot harder.

JFL, this is why they rightfully hate melanin enriched “humans”.

Dude there was a story about some mercenaries in Africa finding guns with the sights turned to max. When they asked a African prisoner why the found all the guns with the sights turned that high, he told them because that makes the gun shoot harder.

JFL, this is why they rightfully hate melanin enriched “humans”.
Lol what a fucking idiots, good story :feelskek: :feelshaha:

insane sadly nothing happened

Just another day in Brazil :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back