Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Arranged marriage was the norm through human history

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Officer

Arranged marriage is a practice by which men find wives to marry, with the help of familial connections, with parents of both the prospective bride and groom playing a role in vetting the other party and their family, and deciding whether they're suitable. There is substantial evidence that arranged marriage was the norm throughout much of human history.[1]

Cited benefits of arranged marriage are that it helps keep socially awkward, shy and betabuxx-tier men from being incels.

Should be able to just marry whoever I want without anyone's permission.
I should just be able to say I want to marry Jennette McCurdy and it should happen.

Should be able to just marry whoever I want without anyone's permission.
I should just be able to say I want to marry Jennette McCurdy and it should happen.
Ideal

Arranged marriage is a practice by which men find wives to marry, with the help of familial connections, with parents of both the prospective bride and groom playing a role in vetting the other party and their family, and deciding whether they're suitable. There is substantial evidence that arranged marriage was the norm throughout much of human history.[1]

Cited benefits of arranged marriage are that it helps keep socially awkward, shy and betabuxx-tier men from being incels.
Over for shycels.

look at india today and where this practice brought them lol. white people are the best looking because european women had more freedom to choose their partners throughout history

look at india today and where this practice brought them lol. white people are the best looking because european women had more freedom to choose their partners throughout history
You clearly haven't been to Australia lol.

not as if toilets spread their shitty genes as well

grapemaxxing too