Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As a consequence of the Corona Virus, roasties are being forced to live in enclosed spaces with their psychopathic/narcissistic Chad partners 24/7

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Corona Virus quarantines have not only resulted in an increase of the divorce rate, as roasties grow disgusted by the unrelenting presence of their beta hubbies as compared to the male models they see on Tinder, but has also resulted in a rise of reported domestic abuse cases, as their psychopathic/narcissistic Chad boyfriends slam them against the walls and throw them off of balconies in between suffocating them to an inch of their lives.

Hopefully many of them will die.

JFL at "baby boom" copers hoping for a neo-boomer generation to replace the old boomers who are being decimated. Most of these roasties are on birth control, and even if they do actually give birth after nine months and don't simply get socially distanced abortions, they will just raise giga-soy'd sons or severely damaged cretins like their fathers (not to mention severely damaged, giga-slut daughters like their mothers).

The corona generation, insofar as it comes to fruition, will be remembered as being much more vacuous than even the baby boomers were.

Last edited:
yes im sure bro

Normies are roping as we saw from the articles posted here. Even if it’s just a few that rope, it’s better than 0 :feelsokman:

Normies are roping as we saw from the articles posted here. Even if it’s just a few that rope, it’s better than 0 :feelsokman:
True, plus foids either doing suicide or dying from the coronavirus makes this that more enjoyable. Literally a 19 year old foid killed herself due to the coronavirus, a 16 and 21 year old foid died from the coronavirus itself. So lifefuel all around and I hope corona chan continues to make the lives of normies,foids,Chads,Boomers and incels in denial a living hell. They all deserve to suffer in the worst ways imaginable.

A lot of roasties are going to get beat tonight :feelsautistic:

A lot of roasties are going to get beat tonight :feelsautistic:
Imagine all the lifelong traumas that are being sowed tonight alone.

Fuck these roastie pieces of shit. I hope they enjoy growing testicles on their heads as Chad slams a lamp over it repeatedly and causes bruising.

"B-but Chad has such a nice jawbone, a nice height, and he is soooo neurotypically charming, and it really turns me on when he's mean and bullies autistic/sub8 males, not to mention when he chokes me out and hits me, but then later I get sad and cry about the latter to my therapist and overdose on skittles; but, oh, those creepy, ugly dudes? they deserve it, teehee."

Disgusting slavish cattle. No wonder there are such things as animal rights activists claiming that animals deserve human rights when these things have been so "empowered" by feminism.

Last edited:
Psychopath Chad has such a good personality, teehee!

564FB48A F728 4C37 9518 BBEC3E114096
D997CBE8 0FEA 4ACC A97A 58767CACB3F4

Jfl! They made their coffins and now they’ll lie in it
exactly it’s their own fault. It’s like a little child slapping itself in the face and then crying that it is being “abused”

Many more will rope as they come down with cabin fever.

Female suicide rates will duplicate.
Male suicide rates will slightly increase.

Many more will rope as they come down with cabin fever.

Hopefully the numbers keep rising. Especially from foids but they have a long way to go to match the suicide rate for men.

Chad always win, when he want sex , he get sex, when he want to be a misogynist and bash foids heads in , he get the job done. But us incel are terrible larping misogynist. How can one bash foids head against the wall if you are hiding alone in mum basement 24/7?

They get what they deserve.

The foid cries out against the incel as the chad beats her.

lifefuel ngl

JFL at "baby boom" copers hoping for a neo-boomer generation to replace the old boomers who are being decimated. Most of these roasties are on birth control, and even if they do actually give birth after nine months and don't simply get socially distanced abortions, they will just raise giga-soy'd sons or severely damaged cretins like their fathers (not to mention severely damaged, giga-slut daughters like their mothers).
Screenshot 2021 03 03 11 43 16

Just as predicted on incels.co

Last edited:
May they get irish sunglasses from every Chad they're cohabitating with. Rejoice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back