Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a European: I apologize for dogs. (Domesticationwolfdogpill)

In reality they are closest to the Chinese than they are to Iranians or Europeans since the Turkic tribes originated Northeast China. But remember during Ottoman times they conquered parts of Europe as well as parts of the Middle East so there are Turks that look very Asian, Middle Eastern or European. The people they conquered became integrated and therefore Turkish as well. So these European-looking Turks are genetically speaking European but intertwined with Turkish culture. Turkic tribes and Mongolian tribes used to live side by side before there was a Mongol empire.
Very rarely there's mongolid looking turks i've seen. 60% middle eastern and rest more or less looks european

Very rarely there's mongolid looking turks i've seen. 60% middle eastern and rest more or less looks european
When the Turkic tribes moved westwards, they eventually settled into Anatolia and taking over, outbreeding the original inhabitants of that region. Ancient Anatolians were Europeans and that's why most Turkish people have lost their Mongoloid phenotype but I have seen a few people with a very Mongoloid phenotype and if not face then they have Mongoloid bone structure. I have a Kurdish friend who has a robust bone structure that looks Mongoloid, despite the fact he's not even Turkish ethnically but still originally from there since he is Kurdish. A Turkified Kurd if you will. There's many of them. Not every Kurd is pro-separatism.

When the Turkic tribes moved westwards, they eventually settled into Anatolia and taking over, outbreeding the original inhabitants of that region. Ancient Anatolians were Europeans and that's why most Turkish people have lost their Mongoloid phenotype but I have seen a few people with a very Mongoloid phenotype and if not face then they have Mongoloid bone structure. I have a Kurdish friend who has a robust bone structure that looks Mongoloid, despite the fact he's not even Turkish ethnically but still originally from there since he is Kurdish. A Turkified Kurd if you will. There's many of them. Not every Kurd is pro-separatism.
What about scythians and slavs ? And what do you think about southern europeans ? To which race they belong ( all that i mentioned )

Fuck you, fuck Europe and your fucking dogs.

Having said that, colored eyes/hair/white skin is common in both Afghans and Iranians, around 10% may have it and that's a rough and generous estimation. But there are also Punjabis who have it though it is a lot less common for us. Most Punjabis, Iranians and Afghans are overwhelmingly non-European looking in terms of coloring.
I've only seen some Iranians that had light brown eyes and even one with green eyes, but never seen any Afghan with light eyes (Nooristanis don't count).
And yeah, because most of these groups don't have colored eyes, they get mogged to oblivion by Europeans.
I feel if you are white and don't have light eyes, it's like being born in a the wealthiest family in the world, but having a disability.
What about scythians and slavs ? And what do you think about southern europeans ? To which race they belong ( all that i mentioned )
I think Slavs are mixed with Iranian groups and Euro ones, hence why R1A is much more common.

I've only seen some Iranians that had light brown eyes and even one with green eyes, but never seen any Afghan with light eyes (Nooristanis don't count).
And yeah, because most of these groups don't have colored eyes, they get mogged to oblivion by Europeans.
I feel if you are white and don't have light eyes, it's like being born in a the wealthiest family in the world, but having a disability.

I think Slavs are mixed with Iranian groups and Euro ones, hence why R1A is much more common.
Why don't Nuristanis count? They are literally Afghans.

Why don't Nuristanis count? They are literally Afghans.
Cause they are disproportionally full of people with European coloring.
I'm mostly talking about Pashtuns, Hazaras, and other subhuman groups.
Btw, Afghan and Pashtun mean the same thing ethnically.

We should really apologize for "our" foids. It's not the dogs misbehaving, they don't know what right or wrong is. White cumskin garbage trash degenerate filth hoes actively try to fuck these beasts. They are the issue. I am disgusted, I want to scratch my eyes out, I can't live with this, I can't live on this clown world, AAAAAAAH

Cause they are disproportionally full of people with European coloring.
I'm mostly talking about Pashtuns, Hazaras, and other subhuman groups.
Btw, Afghan and Pashtun mean the same thing ethnically.
They're still Afghans, their genealogy isn't a factor. You are wrong about the last part. Historically it used to be that way. Afghans are those who are citizens of Afghanistan. Nowadays most Pashtuns are Pakistani and they cannot be called Afghans.

They're still Afghans, their genealogy isn't a factor. You are wrong about the last part. Historically it used to be that way. Afghans are those who are citizens of Afghanistan. Nowadays most Pashtuns are Pakistani and they cannot be called Afghans.
Bro, just because an Irish person is born in America that doesn't mean they aren't Irish anymore. Pashtuns in Pakistan are still Afghans ethnically.
It gets confusing when you name the whole country after one ethnic group when there are still other ethnic groups living in the country, and other countries have the main ethnicity as well.

Scythian is another word for German:
"Askenaz had a brother called Scytha (say the Germans) the father of the Scythians, for which the Germans have of old been called Scythians too (very justly, for they came mostly from old Scythia) and Germany had several ancient names"

Bro, just because an Irish person is born in America that doesn't mean they aren't Irish anymore. Pashtuns in Pakistan are still Afghans ethnically.
It gets confusing when you name the whole country after one ethnic group when there are still other ethnic groups living in the country, and other countries have the main ethnicity as well.
You have no idea what you are talking about. It's not synonymous anymore, the constitution of Afghanistan says that every citizen of Afghanistan is an Afghan, this includes Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmens, et cetera. The difference between a Pakistani Pashtun and an Afghan Pashtun is their passport. And I know Afghans hate Pakistan with a passion but it won't change the fact that most Pashtuns are proud Pakistanis and not proud Afghans.

You have no idea what you are talking about. It's not synonymous anymore, the constitution of Afghanistan says that every citizen of Afghanistan is an Afghan, this includes Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmens, et cetera. The difference between a Pakistani Pashtun and an Afghan Pashtun is their passport. And I know Afghans hate Pakistan with a passion but it won't change the fact that most Pashtuns are proud Pakistanis and not proud Afghans.
Yeah. I would put Afghanistan lower on the shit hole scale than Afghanistan.
But constitution of Afghanistan doesn't change the original meaning of the word. Revisionists are cucks, like the ones that try to say gender =/= sex.

Yeah. I would put Afghanistan lower on the shit hole scale than Afghanistan.
But constitution of Afghanistan doesn't change the original meaning of the word. Revisionists are cucks, like the ones that try to say gender =/= sex.
You put Afghanistan over Afghanistan? What? Also, it doesn't make sense to begin with to say all Pashtuns are Afghans, not only because it's outdated but also because not all Pashtuns have shared ancestry.

Literally every attractive foid on tinder is posing with a dog it's incredible man