Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As a foid, even if you're covered with Cysts, you'll find a HTN to love you.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBZ-Ea1JYI

Just imagine if that monstruosity was a man. What would be his slay count? :feelsaww:
Somehow I felt as sorry as I should be if was a male, but when I saw she has two kids and a husband who stayed cuz he couldn't get better, I just got enraged. :feels:

Last edited:
Her SMV mogs mine. I'm just shorter with a bad face, not actually deformed though.

jfl, you can literally have no arms and legs and be covered in cyst and still get a normie bf.

Just imagine if that monstruosity was a man. What would be his slay count? :feelsaww:
We all know the answer to that question don't we?
jfl, you can literally have no arms and legs and be covered in cyst and still get a normie bf.
Foids have it made,they getting everything served on the plate.

Dear Lord she needs an exorcism, men have no standards at all.

Literally definition of incel if she was a guy

god she's nasty, I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't a foid and had way more SMV than I'll ever have.

but one thing I can't get is how those mofos can even think of fucking someone who look this way, that's unthinkable for me, it's like having sex with an animal. Maby I'm a low-t cuck, but hell no, having sex with her would be my worst nightmare

He's in his 40s so he probably was chadlite or even chad in his prime, holy fuck it's so over.
and they have the nerves to say men are shallow and only care about looks. Assuming he has hair, this guy cold easily be slaying 20 yo beckies, maby even some jbs if he's adventures enough to try it. He even reminds me of enrique iglesia a little bit

Yet I'm sure her bodycount is a 2-digit number.
I don't doubt it at all, men's thirstiness have no limit

Last edited:
Bluepillers: 30 Fuck off guys

her sons are good looking

What the fuck is wrong with men

Juggernaut law strikes again
A female cannot be an incel it is biologically impossible