Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a liberal/non-racist i feel like an outsider on this forum sometimes

It's funny how most incels here are white even though the odds benefits whites

Nothing else matters on this forum except inceldom

An incel having any strong political views is simply coping/deluding themselves into thinking they fit somewhere into society when in reality, the group they want to be apart of will shun them just like everyone else

weservenomsg said:
i think you belong at r/foreveralone
this[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] exactly[/font]

Wtf why on earth are you liberal? They are the nastiest and they hate us the most

Liberal ideology and the breaking down of traditional moral values are why sub 7s are fucked these days.

Nautica1983 said:
That dosent mean less intelligent or more violent races on AVERAGE are inferior. IQ isnt everything. Blacks are on average more athletic than other races on average, correct me if im wrong, that dosent mean their superior to any race. Every human down to his core is still equal, and should be treated equally based on a set rules of society. They shouldn't be grouped together. When you start throwing around words like inferior to certain races that leads to dehumanization and dehumanization leads too genocides, mass killings, slavery, propaganda, etc. For example the Japanese dehumanizing the Chinese and the Germans dehumanizing the slavs during WW2.

Most race realists, myself included don't believe in taking away black rights or engaging in violence agent them. We want stricter border contours and migration laws(which will benefit inches on the side). We want an even playing field with women and minorities which would mean an end affirmative action and civil rights laws as well.

Machiavelli said:
oh well time to FUCK you in the ass really hard by using statistics 

[font=arial, sans-serif]Facts from the FBI and Department of Justice on blacks in America:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• Blacks commit 56% of all robberies, 53% of all murders, and 1 in 3 rapes, all while making up less  [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif] 13% of the US population. Source: FBI Crime Statistics, table 43[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• As of 2008, young black men kill 7 times more often than young white men. [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Source: Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008 Annual Rates for 2009 and 2010, page 11[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• 42% of all cop killers are black. Source: Law Enforcement Officers Feloniously Killed, Race and Sex of Known Offender, 2004–2013[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• 93% of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. Source: Black Victims of Violent Crime, page 3[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• 14,000 interracial rapes take place a year, and 99.9% are black men raping white women. Source: Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2007 Statistical Tables[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• In 2013, blacks made up nearly 38% of the total prison population, despite being only 13% of the general population. Source: Jail Inmates, Midyear 2013, Statistical Tables[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• Blacks are more likely to have a gene that causes violence. Source: The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• The poorest whites are less likely to go to prison than rich blacks. Source: Race, Wealth and Incarceration: Results from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• There is no racial discrimination in the justice system. Blacks just commit more crime because of their low intelligence and high propensity for violence. Source: No evidence of racial discrimination in criminal justice processing: Results from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Facts on the family dynamics and education achievement of blacks in America:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Source: National Vital Statistics Reports Births, 2010[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• In 2012, the mean SAT critical reading score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing, it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites. Source: National Center for Education Statistics[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• The racial gap on the SAT is so large that the poorest white children, from families that earn less than $20,000 a year, do better than the wealthiest blacks, from families that earn 200,000 a year or more. Source: Journal of Blacks in Higher Education[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• 67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians. Source: US Census surveys and National Kid Count[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• At both the fourth grade and eighth grade level, there is an achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in every state. Source: How Black and White Students in Public Schools Perform on the National Assessment of Educational Progress[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• Gonorrhea rates are 30 times higher in blacks than in whites. 48 percent of black women are infected with genital herpes. Source: CDC[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Facts on the intelligence levels of blacks in America and around the world:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• Blacks have an average IQ of just 85, while white people have an average IQ of 100. Africans have an even lower average IQ score of 70-75. Higher IQ is a factor in causing people to not commit crime, to live longer and healthier lives, to earn more money, to perform better at every type of job, and to make better decisions. Source: Intelligence Predicts Health and Longevity, but Why?[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• In a 2013 survey of top IQ researchers, 83% said that Africans were the least intelligent race in the world because of their genes. Source: Survey of Expert Opinion on Intelligence: Causes of International Differences in Cognitive Ability Tests[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]For people who claim that blacks' poor IQ scores are caused by poverty:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• In 1976, Harvard psychologists looked at how black children adopted by upper-middle class white American families performed on IQ tests. Black children adopted by white parents averaged 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). Since the black children grew up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions, only genetics can account for their low IQ scores. Regardless of wealth or environment, the racial IQ gap remains. Source: The Science of Mental Ability, pages 483-489[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What if IQ tests are biased against blacks?[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• There are IQ tests like the Raven's Progressive Matrices which don't have any language or words and rely entirely on visual pattern recognition. Even then there is a marked difference between black and white IQ scores, not only in America but internationally as well. In fact, the Black-White IQ gap has been observed in South Africa, the Netherlands, Canada, and many other nations around the world. Source: Jensen Effects among African, Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa on Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]For people who say that race differences in IQ are just "white supremacy":[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• IQ tests made by white people reliably show that East Asian countries have the highest IQ scores. African countries have on average the lowest. European countries are between the Asian and African countries, but are uniformly much closer to East Asia than to Africa. Source: Race and IQ: A Theory-Based Review of the Research in Richard Nisbett’s Intelligence and How to Get It[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]IQ differences become more important at higher IQ levels:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• Overall, 18% of Asians have an IQ over 120, 10% of whites do and only 1% of blacks. Nearly 84% of blacks have an IQ below 100, which is slightly below the average IQ for whites. The ratio of white Americans to black Americans who have an IQ over 125 is 30:1. Source: Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Blacks' low IQ scores is linked to their criminality:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]• The average American criminal has an IQ 85, which is the exact same IQ score as the average black. Source: 21st Century Criminology: A Reference Handbook[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What academics have to say about black intelligence in their own words:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]From the peer-reviewed paper The Totality of Available Evidence Shows the Race IQ Gap Still Remains:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]The average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Our review of the literature shows that Black-White IQ differences in the United States have remained at 15 to 18 points, or 1.1 standard deviations, for nearly a century.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]From the peer-reviewed paper Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the United States—15-17 points—has not changed since it was first measured nearly a century ago. Both races’ test scores rose during the century, but the gap remained as large at the end of the century as at the beginning despite considerable social change.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]For those looking to pin the lower IQ scores of blacks on poverty, IQ is largely genetic. From the peer-reviewed paper Genetics and intelligence differences: five special findings:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Some evidence suggests that heritability might increase to as much as 80% in later adulthood but then decline to about 60% after age 80.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Why does IQ matter? From the article Social Consequences of Group Differences in Cognitive Ability:[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Thousands of studies have looked at the impact of mental abilities on school and job performance, and large national longitudinal studies in both Europe and the United States have shown that IQ is related to various forms of socioeconomic success and failure.[/font]

Your post should be stickied, to silence the nihilistic leftists in this thread.

Blacks commit more assaults, more murders, more rapes, more robberies, carry more venereal diseases......and are much more likely to abandon their kids.

I live in an area with lots of "good" blacks, and even in this mostly upper-middle class town.....there are other subtle irritations when living amongst blacks:

* less respect by blacks for the social contract
* more noise (by blacks)
* more chaos
* more blacks loitering at midnight than whites
* more littering
* blacks shouting into their smartphones
* more blacks recklessly jaywalking
* more blacks booming their car stereos

Even if you don't deal with assault, robbery, and rape from blacks......you'll still have to endure other more subtle forms of irritation, if you live in a neighborhood with lots of black people.

I don't hate black people, and I am always polite to them (as they are polite to me face-to-face)....but I don't want to live next door to them. :(

Oh, and by the way.....the term "racist" has now become a (Marxist) ethnic slur against white people.

Salutextm said:
It's funny how most incels here are white even though the odds benefits whites

Nothing else matters on this forum except inceldom

An incel having any strong political views is simply coping/deluding themselves into thinking they fit somewhere into society when in reality, the group they want to be apart of will shun them just like everyone else

That is so brutally true it actually hurts reading it. I've had this same exact experience. Any group I've identified with, I was constantly reminded that I was different and shunned.

Nautica1983 said:
That dosent mean less intelligent or more violent races on AVERAGE are inferior. IQ isnt everything. Blacks are on average more athletic than other races on average, correct me if im wrong, that dosent mean their superior to any race. Every human down to his core is still equal, and should be treated equally based on a set rules of society. They shouldn't be grouped together. When you start throwing around words like inferior to certain races that leads to dehumanization and dehumanization leads too genocides, mass killings, slavery, propaganda, etc. For example the Japanese dehumanizing the Chinese and the Germans dehumanizing the slavs during WW2.

This is by far the shittiest response I have ever seen to statistics 

Niggers are inferior, and have only ever invented peanut butter 

Blacks being more athletic? Yea at running lol 

All strongman competitions are white people 

Niggers do need genocide because they are a waste of white lebensraum

Savas said:
It seems like the majority of users here have strong right wing views and most of them really seem to hate non whites. I know there are some people here who don't think that way but their voices aren't as loud as the voices of the racists. I think that's disgusting tbh. Especially since in real life it's the exact opposite. Right wingers/racists are seen as weird freaks while being a liberal is considered cool. I think the few non conservative non racist poster should do something against that

Faggot. Can’t handle the truth then get off

Machiavelli said:

Thanks for confirming that you are a fucking retard. Clearly you are the one with the low IQ if you think genocide is a good solution and that one a race is superior to another. And lol at trying to demonize ALL blacks as violent when you're the one promoting a genocide, strong logic you fucking idiot. Clearly you've learned nothing from history. There have been plenty of successful black individuals, you as an individual whitemman has done NOTHING to or for the world you worthless specimen. Go and educate yourself you braindead ape. Lmao

Savas said:
I think that's disgusting tbh. Especially since in real life it's the exact opposite. Right wingers/racists are seen as weird freaks while being a liberal is considered cool. I think the few non conservative non racist poster should do something against that

LOL. Exactly. Being a liberal is the “cool” thing to do. It’s what the herd does so let’s all do it. Good logic. This is why the right stays silent. All of them are seen as racist and they are a minority in most areas.

Machiavelli said:

Don't you talk shit about peanut better white boy, it's one of the best invention. Don't you forget they created fried chicken aswell. What about Jamaican patties.

Nautica1983 said:
Thanks for confirming that you are a fucking retard. Clearly you are the one with the low IQ if you think genocide is a good solution and that one a race is superior to another.  And lol at trying to demonize ALL blacks as violent when you're the one promoting a genocide, strong logic you fucking idiot. Clearly you've learned nothing from history. There have been plenty of successful black individuals, you as an individual whitemman has done NOTHING to or for the world you worthless specimen. Go and educate yourself you braindead ape. Lmao

like playing basketball or being in the nigger felon league (NFL)?

niggers deserve to be systemically gassed for having 5000 years in africa to produce something worthwhile but they only made mud huts and chucked spears

Bushladen008 said:
Don't you talk shit about peanut better white boy, it's one of the best invention. Don't you forget they created fried chicken aswell. What about Jamaican patties.

or how about Haitian mud cookies AHAHHAAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHhahHAHAHAAH

Machiavelli said:
Nautica1983 said:
Thanks for confirming that you are a fucking retard. Clearly you are the one with the low IQ if you think genocide is a good solution and that one a race is superior to another. And lol at trying to demonize ALL blacks as violent when you're the one promoting a genocide, strong logic you fucking idiot. Clearly you've learned nothing from history. There have been plenty of successful black individuals, you as an individual whitemman has done NOTHING to or for the world you worthless specimen. Go and educate yourself you braindead ape. Lmao
like playing basketball or being in the nigger felon league (NFL)?
niggers deserve to be systemically gassed for having 5000 years in africa to produce something worthwhile but they only made mud huts and chucked spears

Bushladen008 said:
or how about Haitian mud cookies AHAHHAAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHhahHAHAHAAH

Very intellectual and thought out response there. "Violence is bad, blacks cause the most violence" says that blacks should genocided which would cause the most extreme violence, while conveniently ignoring the mass killings and lynching his own race has done. Lol! Considering you are from such a "superior race" you should be ashamed to be such a failure at life. You are disposable worthless trash. You are nothing, just like the many other white people who died and contributed nothing to the world.

Nautica1983 said:
Very intellectual and thought out response there. "Violence is bad, blacks cause the most violence" says that blacks should genocided which would cause the most extreme violence, while conviently ignoring the mass killings and lynching his own race has done. Lol!

whites on average commit virtually no violent crime

only crimes white commit is white collar crime like money laundering or you have some crack heads robbing stores or what not

whites never mass killed

are you saying the holohoax is real?

buddy......

Red Shambhala said:
As an antifeminist leftist, I am an outsider everywhere. 

As someone who is opposed to capitalism, Catholicism, the alt-reich, anti-semitism, tradcuckery, libertarianism, NATO, EU and the world domination of the US empire, and yet knowing that open borders are only promoted in by the puppets of the ruling class (=US billionaires) because capital either wants to go to misery ("outsourcing") and/or import misery (open borders) in order to drive down wages, drive up rents and make strikes impossible, I am an outsider everywhere.

I would suggest Stalinist by the book if I had not sensed you as a Trotskyist before.

Machiavelli said:
Nautica1983 said:
Very intellectual and thought out response there. "Violence is bad, blacks cause the most violence" says that blacks should genocided which would cause the most extreme violence, while conviently ignoring the mass killings and lynching his own race has done. Lol!
only crimes white commit is white collar crime like money laundering or you have some crack heads robbing stores or what not
whites never mass killed
buddy......
So whites have never caused mass killings? Slavery deaths? Killing off most of the native americans in North and South America? The 100 years war? All the other major European wars? World war 1 and 2? The Holocaust apparently never happened now? Maybe the numbers of people that died is over exaggerated, but to say it never happened? Lmao, at this pathetic coping caveman.

Nautica1983 said:
So whites have never caused mass killings? Slavery deaths? Killing off most of the native americans in North and South America? The 100 years war? All the other major European wars? World war 1 and 2? The Holocaust apparently never happened now? Maybe the numbers of people that died is over exaggerated, but to say it never happened? Lmao, at this pathetic coping caveman.

nigga what 

95% of the native population died because of DISEASE 

what the fuck are you on talking about european wars? thats white vs white head ass

only wars in africa are spear chucking wars LMAO

trust me if germany wanted to kill every jew they would have found a way

Machiavelli said:

whites never mass killed

buddy......

This is al true. Whats really frightening are the regression analysis of black crime. Libtards believe its caused by poverty, so we need to give more handouts to the minorities. Cuckservatives think the welfare state destroyed "traditional family values" amongst blacks. Both are wrong. 

How black an area is, is a better indicator of its crime than the poverty rate, or even the number of single mother dwellings. Indeed, blackness is what causes those phenomena to increase. 

https://randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

I don't see how anyone could be incel and liberal. Liberalism just screams of the type of naivety that can only occur in a good looking person who had plenty of things go their way.

Dingus_Incel said:
This is al true. Whats really frightening are the regression analysis of black crime. Libtards believe its caused by poverty, so we need to give more handouts to the minorities. Cuckservatives think the welfare state destroyed "traditional family values" amongst blacks. Both are wrong.

How black an area is, is a better indicator of its crime than the poverty rate, or even the number of single mother dwellings. Indeed, blackness is what causes those phenomena to increase.

https://randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

Black people on average are A LOT poorer than any other race in the US. There are many factors that influence crime, but the one that has the most affect on crime is poverty. Saying crime is just an inherent property of black communities is like saying snow plows are an inherent property of northern communities. Sure, the two seem be related but you are completely ignoring the fact that the snow only exists because of the temperature. Find a way to increase the temperature of those communities and the snow plows go away even though they are all northern.

Machiavelli said:
nigga what 

95% of the native population died because of DISEASE 

what the fuck are you on talking about european wars? thats white vs white head ass

only wars in africa are spear chucking wars LMAO

trust me if germany wanted to kill every jew they would have found a way

Exactly, disease that was brought from EUROPE and spread around, not to mention the individual killings that happened. Yes European wars, white men fighting against other white men like stupid war headed apes. World war 1 and 2? Slavery killings?  Germany did find a way to kill every jew, they lost the war and were caught so they couldn't finish threw with it.

Nautica1983 said:
Exactly, disease that was brought from EUROPE and spread around, not to mention the individual killings that happened. Yes European wars, white men fighting against other white men like stupid war headed apes. World war 1 and 2? Slavery killings?  Germany did find a way to kill every jew, they lost the war and were caught so they couldn't finish threw with it.

so? native americans never even invented the WHEEL

whites have put each other on the surface of the MOON

why would germany actively use gasoline and manpower and effort on the whole death camp stint when they are fighting a war?

LMAO at believing jewish holohoax lies to get you to pay them shekels

blackcel said:
I don't see how anyone could be incel and liberal. Liberalism just screams of the type of naivety that can only occur in a good looking person who had plenty of things go their way.

Black people on average are A LOT poorer than any other race in the US. There are many factors that influence crime, but the one that has the most affect on crime is poverty. Saying crime is just an inherent property of black communities is like saying snow plows are an inherent property of northern communities. Sure, the two seem be related but you are completely ignoring the fact that the snow only exists because of the temperature. Find a way to increase the temperature of those communities and the snow plows go away even though they are all northern.

https://radicalscholarship.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/rich-black-poor-white-prison.jpg?w=450

EVEN RICH NIGGERS COMMIT MORE CRIME THAN THE POOREST OF WHITES LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Machiavelli said:
Nautica1983 said:
Exactly, disease that was brought from EUROPE and spread around, not to mention the individual killings that happened. Yes European wars, white men fighting against other white men like stupid war headed apes. World war 1 and 2? Slavery killings? Germany did find a way to kill every jew, they lost the war and were caught so they couldn't finish threw with it.
so? native americans never even invented the WHEEL
whites have put each other on the surface of the MOON
why would germany actively use gasoline and manpower and effort on the whole death camp stint when they are fighting a war?
LMAO at believing jewish holohoax lies to get you to pay them shekels
So what i'm reading from you is that its good to kill off other races that haven't invented anything of higher tech? " but,....but blacks are violent and evil!" yet its ok for white people to colonize and kill off other races in their own territory because their not as advanced? Doing the same violence that apparently "all black people do" yet on an even higher scale and worse? That makes fucking sense to you?So if all of the so called violent races were exterminated, white people wouldnt fight wars against each other and still kill each other? Maybe it would make more sense to kill Violent INDIVIDUALS rather than an enitre race, you war headed pea brained cave monkey. Yes, the holocaust did happen, hmmmmm i dunno, maybe Germany had enough RESOURCES to be able to fight a war and run death camps at the same time. You're nothing but a slave to you're jewish masters anyways, lol at caring and falling for all this race bait. When your jewish elite masters control the entire world, the only thing thats going to matter is who's rich, who's poor and what you bring and dont bring to their government.

Machiavelli said:
https://radicalscholarship.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/rich-black-poor-white-prison.jpg?w=450

EVEN RICH NIGGERS COMMIT MORE CRIME THAN THE POOREST OF WHITES LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That chart doesn't tell you much about all people. Mostly about how wealthy these people are who go in prison. Based off that chart all I can say is that black people are capable of earning a lot more money from criminal activities than other races. That is hardly representative of the entire US population anyway, it is a survey of criminals, or criminals who got caught.

Nautica1983 said:
So what i'm reading from you is that its good to kill off other races that haven't invented anything of higher tech? " but,....but blacks are violent and evil!" yet its  ok for white people to colonize and kill off other races in their own territory because their not as advanced?  Doing the same violence that apparently "all black people do" yet on an even higher scale and worse? That makes fucking sense to you?So if all of the so called violent races were exterminated, white people wouldnt fight wars against each other and still kill each other? Maybe it would make more sense to kill Violent INDIVIDUALS rather than an enitre race, you war headed pea brained cave monkey.  Yes, the holocaust did happen, hmmmmm i dunno, maybe Germany had enough RESOURCES to be able to fight a war and run death camps at the same time. You're nothing but a slave to you're jewish masters anyways, lol at caring and falling for all this race bait. When your jewish elite masters control the entire world, the only thing thats going to matter is who's rich, who's poor and what you bring and dont bring to their government.

oh yea germany had enough resources to fight the entire industrialized world AND kill 6 million

do you even know how large 6 million is?

you cant prove a lie bud

Machiavelli said:
oh yea germany had enough resources to fight the entire industrialized world AND kill 6 million

do you even know how large 6 million is?

you cant prove a lie bud
How would you know? Were you there? Where are your sources? I already said the number was maybe likely over exxagerated, but Japan with a smaller army KILLED OVER 10,000,000 combined Chineese, Koreans, philipinos, war prisoners, and other Asian races.

Nautica1983 said:
How would you know? Were you there? Where are your sources? I already said the number was maybe likely over exxagerated, but Japan with a smaller army KILLED OVER 10,000,000 combined Chineese, Koreans, philipinos, war prisoners, and other Asian races.

japan started in 1937 

hitler started in 1941

japan had 8 years 

hitler had 4

even then poland was lost in early 1945, so he had realistically 3 years

Machiavelli said:
japan started in 1937 

hitler started in 1941

japan had 8 years 

hitler had 4

even then poland was lost in early 1945, so he had realistically 3 years

Then like i said the numbers were exxagerated, but to say that a systematic killing of jews didnt happen at all?

Nautica1983 said:
Then like i said the numbers were exxagerated, but to say that a systematic killing of jews didnt happen at all?

most deaths were caused by typhus

"My race has done this and that, we are super duper excelent!"

And what have you done? You are arguing in a bloody incel forum.

Racial pride is the ultimate cope.

Machiavelli said:
most deaths were caused by typhus

Its pretty easy to spread a disease when you have large mound of people clumped together with mice, fleas and other disease spreading animals around.

Nautica1983 said:
Its pretty easy to spread a disease when you have large mound of people clumped together with mice, fleas and other disease spreading animals around.

exactly

i never said they weren't rounded up

i only said they werent systematically killed

Machiavelli said:
exactly

i never said they weren't rounded up

i only said they werent systematically killed

Gas chambers, ovens, experimentation? Also rounding up a bunch of people in tight spaces while knowing a disease is killing them can be counted as systematic killing.

Nautica1983 said:
Gas chambers, ovens, experimentation? Also rounding up a bunch of people in tight spaces while knowing a disease is killing them can be counted as systematic killing.

disease only came in after 1942, when germany started losing an abandoning the camps

Machiavelli said:
disease only came in after 1942, when germany started losing an abandoning the camps

Ok, this is going to go on and on, so whatever man, whether it happened or not with evidence on both sides, i still gave other examples of mass killings.

Machiavelli said:
you have tourettes or something?

youre dumb 

race realists say that those races have contrbuted nothing worthwhile to civilization and only commit crime and abuse welfare

only good race besides whites i would say are koreans and japanese 

im not a fucking weaboo dont accuse me of being one either

Deserves to be born incel.

Framecel222 said:
The worst people on here are the IQcels who feel the need to look at EVERY issue through the lens of inceldom.

Example 1: "we should get rid of net neutrality because then the cucks will be mad."

Example 2: "we should outlaw abortion so that roasties won't be able to have sex."

Whenever someone uses anything relating to inceldom as justification for a policy I instantly write them off as a low-intelligence shitposter, never to be taken seriously again.

Wow, the most annoying, unliked user here not taking me seriously, how will I ever cope?

this whole post is AIDS

AngelOfDisease said:
I would suggest Stalinist by the book if I had not sensed you as a Trotskyist before.

"Stalinism" implies much more than an opposition to a kind of internationalism that had obviously motivated communists before. (Lenin's willingness to give away so much Russian territory to Germany just in order to end WW I ASAP can probably not be explained without remembering how they had international long-term plans.) "Stalinism" also implies a terrorist secret police regime, NKVD, Gulags, surveillance and generally all the good stuff only the US empire is allowed to do in their quest to spread freedom and democracy all over the world. 

And I don't want any of that. Not even the "nationalism"! As long as there are different ruling classes in control of different nation-states, there will inevitably be war. That does not mean, however, that a so-called "peace" with only one gigantic, all-powerful ruling class ruling over all the world is much better. This "peace" is only the absence of uprisings and wars because there's no one left with enough power to challenge the empire. 

In that regard, "globalism" is also a euphemism. After the end of the cold war, the monopolized mega-capital in the hands of a few US billionaires is about to rule and blackmail the whole word with US nuclear weapons, US military, US judges, US artists, academia and media. And now they're about to destroy the last pitiful remains non-American capital: first and foremost in the hands of Russia and China. (Say what you want about boomers etc., but when the US empire attacked Serbia to give Catholic Croatian fascists and Islamic Bosniacs the opportunity to split away from the central Yugoslavian government, there were still people demonstrating against this imperialism. When the US empire destroyed Iraq, which was a relatively secular place under Saddam Hussein, people were still demonstrating. With Libya, Syria and Russia today, however, it was and is the opposite: now you're considered a right-winger or "Stalinist" or Russian hacker if you DO NOT want the US to "liberate" these countries.)

Their nationality matters in so far as it gives them control over US military and US courts etc., but it doesn't mean that they are "nationalists" or "patriots" or something. Nationalism was USED in the past, it's something for peasants, pleb-tier. Now, they prefer open borders so they can go either to misery (outsourcing) or import misery ("Refugees welcome!") in order to drive down wages, drive up rents and make strikes impossible. It's good for them if there are as many people as possible competing tooth and nail for fewer and fewer jobs. (Also one of the reasons why the "elites", how good little servants call the ruling class, somehow don't manage to implement their "depopulation agenda." Quite the opposite, we have more and more people, 7.5 Billion now, competing for fewer and fewer jobs, the environment is getting destroyed but despite all their power, the "elites" don't manage to "depopulate" the world. And they won't, because it's good for them if you have billions of poor people competing with each other and be willing to work more for lower wages and pay higher rents.) 

And if THAT opposition to open borders is "Stalinist", then Marx and Engels themselves were Stalinists. Which is an argument, you can obviously make, if you want, but then you can just leave the whole "Stalinism" away to begin with. To quote Friedrich Engels, talking about the immigration of impoverished Irish workers to Englang in 1845: 

Friedrich Engels, writing on Irish immigration in 1845, first quoted historian Thomas Carlyle to explain: “The Irishman is there to undertake all work that can be done by mere strength of hand and back — for wages that will purchase him potatoes. He needs only salt for condiment, he lodges to his mind in any pig-hutch or dog-hutch (…). The Saxon-man, if he cannot work on these terms, finds no work.” Engels agreed and continued himself, “These Irishmen who migrate for fourpence to England, on the deck of a steamship on which they are often packed like cattle, insinuate themselves everywhere. The worst dwellings are good enough for them; their clothing causes them little trouble, so long as it holds together by a single thread; shoes they know not; their food consists of potatoes and potatoes only; whatever they earn beyond these needs they spend upon drink. What does such a race want with high wages? (…) The majority of the families who live in cellars are almost everywhere of Irish origin. In short, the Irish have discovered the minimum of the necessities of life, and are now making the English workers acquainted with it. (…) With such a competitor the English working-man has to struggle, with a competitor upon the lowest plane possible in a civilised country, who for this very reason requires less wages than any other. Nothing else is therefore possible than that, as Carlyle says, the wages of English working-man should be forced down further and further in every branch in which the Irish compete with him.” 
 http://archive.is/0lgQy

Even Bernie Sanders would be considered a "Stalinist" then:

“Open borders? That’s a Koch brothers proposal. That’s a right-wing proposal, which says essentially there is no United States. It would make everybody in America poorer —you’re doing away with the concept of a nation state, and I don’t think there’s any country in the world that believes in that. If you believe in a nation state or in a country called the United States or UK or Denmark or any other country, you have an obligation in my view to do everything we can to help poor people. What right-wing people in this country would love is an open-border policy. Bring in all kinds of people, work for $2 or $3 an hour, that would be great for them. I don’t believe in that. I think we have to raise wages in this country, I think we have to do everything we can to create millions of jobs. You know what youth unemployment is in the United States of America today? If you’re a white high school graduate, it’s 33 percent, Hispanic 36 percent, African American 51 percent. You think we should open the borders and bring in a lot of low-wage workers, or do you think maybe we should try to get jobs for those kids?”
http://archive.is/1XQlI

Savas said:
It seems like the majority of users here have strong right wing views and most of them really seem to hate non whites. I know there are some people here who don't think that way but their voices aren't as loud as the voices of the racists. I think that's disgusting tbh. Especially since in real life it's the exact opposite. Right wingers/racists are seen as weird freaks while being a liberal is considered cool. I think the few non conservative non racist poster should do something against that
Can't be edgy without being racist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back