Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As a manlet, your arguments/opinions will be disregarded.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
I had an argument over piracy a couple of hours ago, acording to this friend of mine "young men don't pirate anymore" to which i responded that's completely nonsense, while it's true that nowadays it's harder and not that rewarding to pirate as it was back in the day, in no way there's no piratery today. Then the guy came with 100 bullshit reasons why they didnt pirate anymore and i debunked all of them, somehow i lost the argument and a couple of friends sided with him ofc. Life is really good.

I just won't try to debate with anyone anymore, literally my opinions are discarded just cause they came from my mouth. While others can spew so much bullshit that it hurts the ears.

People don't pirate anymore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stalin wasn't ignored tho

If you're an ugly/short/autistic male, your arguments and opinions are worth less than pig shit.

Stalin wasn't ignored tho
he had an actor (who was 6 inches taller than him) play him in a bunch of soviet films,
so everyone thought he was much taller than he was

tallfags will never understand how it feels to be a manlet :fuk:

he had an actor (who was 6 inches taller than him) play him in a bunch of soviet films,
so everyone thought he was much taller than he was
But I bet no one said he is short to his face tho

NKVD would Gulag them

I had a discussion about piracy recently with someone on discord. I hope I am not the dude you are talking about bro because I am very pro-pirate,

Right?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

At this point there's no way the responses i'm getting are linked with how i act, i tried everything. Life as a manlet is a curse
You should've pirated/cracked something in front of them, would be very based tbh

You should've pirated/cracked something in front of them, would be very based tbh
The point he Made was in the lines of, "nowadays kids are too lazy and prefer paying over looking how to actually pirate stuff." Thats why it didnt apply to us

The same goes for ugly dudes. Your face and height can literally improve or ruin your life in any aspect.

I've seen normies disregard manlets opinions time and again. But when a tall man comes in the normies are all smiling and looking up to him and subconsciously agree with him.

Then the normies stand fully tall, chests out and look down their noses at the manlet like he is a poor unfortunate moron. It doesn't matter what the manlet says.

I had an argument over piracy a couple of hours ago, acording to this friend of mine "young men don't pirate anymore" to which i responded that's completely nonsense, while it's true that nowadays it's harder and not that rewarding to pirate as it was back in the day, in no way there's no piratery today. Then the guy came with 100 bullshit reasons why they didnt pirate anymore and i debunked all of them, somehow i lost the argument and a couple of friends sided with him ofc. Life is really good.

I just won't try to debate with anyone anymore, literally my opinions are discarded just cause they came from my mouth. While others can spew so much bullshit that it hurts the ears.
yes there is a universal law of the twat eg the norman

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WHO IS TALKING, NOT WHAT IS BEING SAID, AND WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR VALUABLE IS IRRELEVANT.

This is why IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER WHETHER WE ARE RIGHT ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THE SHEER REACH AND VALIDITY OF LOOKISM EG THE BLACKPILL.
BECAUSE AGAIN ITS WHO IS TALKING

Ergo we are the bottom of the bottom feeders so NOONE WILL LISTEN

This is a huge blackpill for me and is why chad lives on super supreme curly fries easy mode, he cant get ALL MANNER OF SHIT WRONG REPEATEDLY, but again its WHO IS TALKING, so the next time everyone is listening to him despite the massive history of HOCUM HE HAS SAID THAT FAILED BEFORE.

This is why i began to give up, even when you mog the shit out of normans they still dont give you credit, they still dont confer respect to you when its wayyyyyy overdue, and earned. They still repeatedly listen to a person who continually gets things wrong, misjudges, and misguides them.

Its a trap a kafkaesque fucking plot, even if YOU GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT ALL THE TIME, YOU CANT WIN, YOU WOULD STILL BE GIVEN NO STATUS.
The only element you can effect your performance HAS NO FUCKING VALUE TO ANYONE ELSE.

ITS UTTER INSANITY AND UTTERLY PATHETIC

In my country I would even say piracy is the norm. Certainly before we got streaming services over here. Pretty much all the media I consume is pirated. I'm in a private tracker for anime, use RARBG for movies and shows and only rarely will I pay for games. I also use a YouTube stream-ripping app on android to download music.
I remember when Netflix became available here. For a while piracy was going down but eventually it went back up to normal levels. People won't pay for a service that barely has anything you want to watch, where good shows get taken off because they want to do shitty originals and that is in every way inferior to what you can get for free. If they want to stop piracy don't force people to subscribe to multiple different services just to get all the shows they want to watch.
Piracy just keeps going up.

yes there is a universal law of the twat eg the norman

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WHO IS TALKING, NOT WHAT IS BEING SAID, AND WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR VALUABLE IS IRRELEVANT.

This is why IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER WHETHER WE ARE RIGHT ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THE SHEER REACH AND VALIDITY OF LOOKISM EG THE BLACKPILL.
BECAUSE AGAIN ITS WHO IS TALKING

This is a huge blackpill for me and is why chad lives on super supreme curly fries easy mode, he cant get ALL MANNER OF SHIT WRONG REPEATEDLY, but again its WHO IS TALKING, so the next time everyone is listening to him despite the massive history of HOCUM HE HAS SAID THAT FAILED BEFORE.

This is why i began to give up, even when you mog the shit out of normans they still dont give you credit, they still dont confer respect to you when its wayyyyyy overdue, and earned. They still repeatedly listen to a person who continually gets things wrong, misjudges, and misguides them.

Its a trap a kafkaesque fucking plot, even if YOU GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT ALL THE TIME, YOU CANT WIN, YOU WOULD STILL BE GIVEN NO STATUS.
The only element you can effect your performance HAS NO FUCKING VALUE TO ANYONE ELSE.

ITS UTTER INSANITY AND UTTERLY PATHETIC
100%

No respect, no recognition, etc.

Just ghost, do enough to avoid attention, and move on, it's not worth it.

In my first grad job out of university, I interacted with zero of the grads. Not worth my time to deal with their middwit normie bullshit.

Did my two years incognito and moved on.

100%

No respect, no recognition, etc.

Just ghost, do enough to avoid attention, and move on, it's not worth it.

In my first grad job out of university, I interacted with zero of the grads. Not worth my time to deal with their middwit normie bullshit.

Did my two years incognito and moved on.
The problem is YOU CANT MOVE ON

MOVE ON TO WHERE

This is the dilemma you are facing and every incel

you move on and the next "NEW PLACE" is EXACTLY THE SAME, THEY ARE ALL OPERATING ON THE SAME OPERATING SYSTEM WITH THE SAME COMMANDS

THEY ARE ALL ON WINDOWS DOS 1.01

As a manlet your entire existence is disregarded. It never began. The rope was staring at you while you were still swimming in your dad's balls.
:feelskek: its true, manlets are viewed as subhuman and you're always an easy target; whether its for ridicule or bullying. People will use you to prop themselves up, they see the manlet as a tool to elevate themselves and use as fodder (making fun of or picking on them) to make themselves feel good or to impress other people. Manlets get made fun of and picked on their entire lives, from gradeschool to adulthood. That feeling of oppression and humiliation stemming from a lifetime of torture never subsides. Dont get me started on the foids, they view manlets as deformed faggots that shouldn't even exist; they should only serve as slaves in the shadows away from sight because their deformed, ugly disfigured existance is an eyesore. Manlets are viewed as a joke; people will laugh at you just for existing :lul:

They're not even normans jfl.

MOVE ON TO WHERE

you move on and the next "NEW PLACE" is EXACTLY THE SAME, THEY ARE ALL OPERATING ON THE SAME OPERATING SYSTEM WITH THE SAME COMMANDS

Yeah, exactly. They're not Even normies too, at this point is a question of just accepting that You won't be respected and have Friends or just be alone....

MOVE ON TO WHERE

Yep, everywhere is the same.

The freaks run the asylum. Every inch of society is a shithole.

All you can do is jump from place to place, take what you can get, and repeat. Hopefully, you make enough cash to get to where you can say "fuck you and kill yourselves" to those people and go cope until you die.

Look at it this way, worst-case scenario is where your 99.9% of the people you meet are midwits or boomers, who are too stupid for anything more than "ball goes from one side of the arena to the other" and spending the weeks' paycheck getting hammered.

They can not behave like human beings, how are they going to respect you? They outnumber you 100x, you can't win against those numbers.

You try to convince one fucker and the hivemind will come down on you like a ton of bricks, fuck that noise.

I have an acquaintance who is currently getting played by a single, post-wall whore, who is actively dating on the side. You think this cuck understands that even if he gets sex; he is getting fucked financially, emotionally, and possibly at risk of being cucked and raising someone else's kid. This fucker has a master's degree in Finance, he is still a fucking retard. That is the normie, they have no self-awareness or self-respect; they are worse than animals. Just like a dog, if you stop feeding the fucker (being useful) they will discard you.