Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a woman, I have sympathy for incels.

"but I genuinely don't believe most of them are these terrorists the media paints them out to be. I think a lot of it is just people reading headlines or hearsay and blowing things out of proportion."

"I just think insulting the harmless ones and grouping them in with the outliers isn't fair and leaves them feeling even more hopeless."

IT will never and I mean NEVER understand this

Dnr
Fuck foids

"but I genuinely don't believe most of them are these terrorists the media paints them out to be. I think a lot of it is just people reading headlines or hearsay and blowing things out of proportion."

"I just think insulting the harmless ones and grouping them in with the outliers isn't fair and leaves them feeling even more hopeless."

one of the few high iq users :feelsYall:

It's better they goeup us, and the average man in the same basket as "terrorists". The average incel is less violent than the average normie, and the only way we could communicate with normies about incel issues, is through the media painting us as something bigger than we are.

one of the few high iq users :feelsYall:
Thx muh nigga :feelsYall:

But there are plenty of users way smarter than me.

I just make a few decent threads. Wish I could make banger threads consistently tho.

Thx muh nigga :feelsYall:

But there are plenty of users way smarter than me.

I just make a few decent threads. Wish I could make banger threads consistently tho.
Nah I feel you though. I been lurking since the olden days man. The days where there were consisted high iq threads were the days I missed most. There were far less shitposters, degenerates, and edgy ass fuckers. It is what it is though.

Which one of you wrote this ?

Whores should be stoned

I work as an adult content creator
OF whore does not want to lose her loyal "customers" as many of them are either incels or incels in denial, of course. That's the only reason she's virtue signalling and says "I have sympathy for inkwells teehee"

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Hypothetically speaking, what is someone dropped some cash on the street?
hypothetically speaking what if fat link bent over to pick it up and his pants ripped and he was unable to get back up and you were heading right towards him at 150 MPH in a minivan?

hypothetically speaking what if fat link bent over to pick it up and his pants ripped and he was unable to get back up and you were heading right towards him at 150 MPH in a minivan?
hypothetically speaking, some foolish activities may occur that I cannot explicity say

As a woma- immediately stopped reading there. :lul:

an incel with a whore sister

>I work as an adult content creator

Dnr after that

Not gonna read that nonsense

Somewhat based, but a lot better than most foids.

Over time her brother will start to loath women. Not because he wants to, but because no one can take that much rejection and remain the same.

A man wrote that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back