Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an ethnic, it's just NOT IN YOUR GENES to have sex

OfficERcel

OfficERcel

Banned
-
As an ethnic (Sand, Curry or Rice) you are meant to be an incel. whites and blacks were made to be sex machines who pump and dump 5 foids a day

latinos, chechens , dagestanis, uzbeks disagree with you.

Cope. Chad or bust regardless of race (HTN bare minimum). Being white or black simply affects geomaxxing options. It's only rlly over if you are curry or curry passing and even then you can be Chad to compensate. Hell, I've even seen stories of curry geomaxxers.

latinos, chechens , dagestanis, uzbeks disagree with you.
Latinos, only if they're castizo (80% white) or criollo (Literally white)
Chechens and Dagestanis aren't even ethnic
Uzbeks slay where exactly?

Cope. Chad or bust regardless of race (HTN bare minimum). Being white or black simply affects geomaxxing options. It's only rlly over if you are curry or curry passing and even then you can be Chad to compensate. Hell, I've even seen stories of curry geomaxxers.
an 8/10 , 6'6 Curry is an incel

Ethnics are 70 % of the world population bro.

They have sex trust me

it's common knowledge in 2024, that ethnics (curry, sand or rice) don't have sex
sounds like memes that ignore reality

rape doesn't count + they have falling birthrates now so they probably aren't having sex
ban this racebaiting GrAYcel @Fed Link @proudweeb

:soy: "it's in your genes to not have sex if you're ethnic"

Last edited:
As a sand i would just say that the truth is simple : You are ethnic and not chad ? You are fucked up.

But it's the same for all race, if you aren't good looking enough you just shut the fuck up and suffer in silence.

Ethnic country for most of them ( less and less with feminism ) have arranged marriage so it's something, but if you are ethnic and you live to far from your gene country, good luck finding someone of your race in your country who haven't live the hoe life.

It's fucking over.

As a sand i would just say that the truth is simple : You are ethnic and not chad ? You are fucked up.

But it's the same for all race, if you aren't good looking enough you just shut the fuck up and suffer in silence.

Ethnic country for most of them ( less and less with feminism ) have arranged marriage so it's something, but if you are ethnic and you live to far from your gene country, good luck finding someone of your race in your country who haven't live the hoe life.

It's fucking over.
Ethnic Chad is only going to betabux an LTB and still get cucked by a white LTN
arrange marriage will end up being sexless bedrooms

arrange marriage will end up being sexless bedrooms
This is what i fear the most, waiting to be 35 yo and having enough money to arrange marriage maxx but endup wasting my money on a woman who will not want to have sex except to have children and get obese after that, i trully think i will cry every night in my bed.

This is what i fear the most, waiting to be 35 yo and having enough money to arrange marriage maxx but endup wasting my money on a woman who will not want to have sex except to have children and get obese after that, i trully think i will cry every night in my bed.
she will find a white man to give her a child

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back