Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As I said last year, Iran has to open a 2nd front to take pressure off their ally Russia

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Russia in 2020 had about 146 million people, in 2020 Iran had about 83 million people. Because the Iranian population is younger, the number of young men in Iran isn't that far below Russia. Like Russia, Iran is also a major oil and natural gas producer. And I would estimate Iran's industrial production is near to the same as Russia.

Iran cannot let Russia go down. Iran is secure right now, but if Russia were to be taken over by the West, then Iran would be in strategic danger. The Russia-Iran axies is China's western flank against the West, to keep the West out of Asia. For example it was difficult and too costly for the US and co. to keep supplying their forces in Afghanistan. And Iraq was problematic to hold on to fully, with the very long border with Iran, and the majority of Iraqis being the same religious group as Iranians. The West was trying to resupply in Afghanistan through Pakistan, but Pakistan is so big and unstable and tribes that are also in Afghanistan, control the northern areas of Pakistan.

Back by Chinese technology and manufacturing knowledge, the Iranian army has good equipment. And Iran has a large standing army, that also has combat experience. I estimate the Iranian armed forces is nearly as strong as the Russian armed forces.

As long as Iran doesnt start WW3 in palestine

Totaler Krieg????

As long as Iran doesnt start WW3 in palestine

I think Iran will create a semi-hot war against Israel.. with the intention not being to invade and take over Israel, but a war of attrition to divide out the USA's attention and resources.

I think Iran will create a semi-hot war against Israel.. with the intention not being to invade and take over Israel, but a war of attrition to divide out the USA's attention and resources.

Its gonna happen no matter what

View attachment 903800

Its gonna happen no matter what

Possibly it took Iran some time to plan this out, and start getting missiles and resources in position after it became clear making a 2nd front was needed last year. Whereas if Russia had just rolled over Ukraine, then it wouldn't be necessary.

I can see China biding their time to strike when the time is right. They will cut off all trade with the US and its allies, and it will be a heavy blow.

I can see China biding their time to strike when the time is right. They will cut off all trade with the US and its allies, and it will be a heavy blow.

China can also add pressure when it wants, without going to the war level. Like if the Chinese Navy keeps adding ships and doing threatening things, the US, Japan and other Western Navies have to be there and funded and keeping an eye on it.

China also can send in money, weaponry, ammo, supplies to its friends in Africa, to put pressure on the West's African allies.

Then the negotiating position.. China & co. could back off in some places, if the West backs off in some places.

And like you said by export and import restrictions the Chinese can put more pressure to get what it wants.

I thought about it, this was the perfect off ramp to support ukraine without looking like the west lost.

Its genius in fact.

China can also add pressure when it wants, without going to the war level. Like if the Chinese Navy keeps adding ships and doing threatening things, the US, Japan and other Western Navies have to be there and funded and keeping an eye on it.

China also can send in money, weaponry, ammo, supplies to its friends in Africa, to put pressure on the West's African allies.

Then the negotiating position.. China & co. could back off in some places, if the West backs off in some places.

And like you said by export and import restrictions the Chinese can put more pressure to get what it wants.
It reminds me of WW2, the big threat the US initially posed was due to it being the world’s largest economy and producing almost everything, so Germany’s enemies had almost unlimited supplies while the Germans were in a ticking time bomb in terms of resources. This was while the US wasn’t part of the war even.

It reminds me of WW2, the big threat the US initially posed was due to it being the world’s largest economy and producing almost everything, so Germany’s enemies had almost unlimited supplies while the Germans were in a ticking time bomb in terms of resources. This was while the US wasn’t part of the war even.

Good analogy, ya its not worth it imo for China's military to get involved at least until later on. Its better to use their titanic manufacturing to get behind other countries. Like Russia by itself isn't that dangerous, because Russia isn't a great manufacturer today, and Russia doesn't have state of the art technology, and Russia doesn't have super money to last by itself in a long war. But China has all those things.

Even if Russia and Iran are producing in their factories, they are going to need Chinese machine tools, and parts. Its like these Iranian drones, the engine on them is I believe Iranian made, but its a Chinese motorcycle engine. Which the Chinese produce at super volume and low cost and good quality.

Thats the thing with the East Asians. They have absolute advantage in manufacturing. Low cost, any volume you want, fast production, and very good quality. Thats why the Polish who needed military equipment fast, went with the South Koreans lately.

Russia in 2020 had about 146 million people, in 2020 Iran had about 83 million people. Because the Iranian population is younger, the number of young men in Iran isn't that far below Russia. Like Russia, Iran is also a major oil and natural gas producer. And I would estimate Iran's industrial production is near to the same as Russia.

Iran cannot let Russia go down. Iran is secure right now, but if Russia were to be taken over by the West, then Iran would be in strategic danger. The Russia-Iran axies is China's western flank against the West, to keep the West out of Asia. For example it was difficult and too costly for the US and co. to keep supplying their forces in Afghanistan. And Iraq was problematic to hold on to fully, with the very long border with Iran, and the majority of Iraqis being the same religious group as Iranians. The West was trying to resupply in Afghanistan through Pakistan, but Pakistan is so big and unstable and tribes that are also in Afghanistan, control the northern areas of Pakistan.

Back by Chinese technology and manufacturing knowledge, the Iranian army has good equipment. And Iran has a large standing army, that also has combat experience. I estimate the Iranian armed forces is nearly as strong as the Russian armed forces.
So, US is the really fighter in west. Idk if US want a total war