Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion As Incels We Should Have Our Own Religion and Create a Bible

The one true god

Blackop17

That’ll give normies even more opportunities to persecute us. Instead of just being a support group for ugly men, we‘ll be labelled a murderous cult and violence against ugly men will get even more normalised.

They hate us over nothing anyway and will damn us either way who cares about normie faggots
It’s mostly redditors, failed normies and incels in denial who hate us (bc we remind them of their own failures). Most normie+ people barely know anything about incels, all they think is we’re some misogynist, angry Internet community. If they read in their newspaper of the ‘Incel religion’ everyone‘ll go batshit crazy. Sort of like how a ‘commie’ was perceived in Cold War era West

We need an attractive, powerful, and charismatic leader worthy of worship to make a religion or cult.
The problem is that most incels don't possess those qualities.

I think we have collectively enough IQ to make a bible though, or at least a very comprehensive text. We should try it.

“The Meeks shall inherit the Earth” - Chad 3:16 or something.

We need an attractive, powerful, and charismatic leader worthy of worship to make a religion or cult.

I think we have collectively enough IQ to make a bible though, or at least a very comprehensive text. We should try it.
YEAH, a black pill bible would be insane, there could be chapter named after members like in the bible, stories, studies etc. I'd buy one

No. We need the ugliest, most hideous 0/10 shortcel with the personality, IQ, ragemaxxed narcissistic psychopath to make an incel groupie thing worth anything. The failo turned halo is briti baste. Most villains and arch-nemesis are ugly asf anyway

Instead of pua seminars, there should be blackpill seminars to tell men how absolutely over it is for them.

Instead of pua seminars, there should be blackpill seminars to tell men how absolutely over it is for them.
haha, I can imagine the amount of people attending gradually decreasing if you know what I mean

Arguably ER's manifesto is already considered our central text in a sense. The wiki is also a repository of our lore and "ideology" etc.

Not sure how else an incel mythos would be conceived

Most parts of the bible are based tbh, might just adapt that shit.

Arguably ER's manifesto is already considered our central text in a sense. The wiki is also a repository of our lore and "ideology" etc.

Not sure how else an incel mythos would be conceived
yeah, but it's outdated in terms of knowledge.
kinda like how super system is considered a poker bible but poker strategy has advanced so much since then.
we need a new bible incorporating the new knowledge we have since gained.

That’ll give normies even more opportunities to persecute us. Instead of just being a support group for ugly men, we‘ll be labelled a murderous cult and violence against ugly men will get even more normalised.
So what? Stop caring about the opinions of some brainless npc normies. They can’t do shit about us

Make a chapter on the solution to the female question

if i am the god of this religion why not

It’s mostly redditors, failed normies and incels in denial who hate us (bc we remind them of their own failures). Most normie+ people barely know anything about incels, all they think is we’re some misogynist, angry Internet community. If they read in their newspaper of the ‘Incel religion’ everyone‘ll go batshit crazy. Sort of like how a ‘commie’ was perceived in Cold War era West
I doubt it, in reality they will just treat us like crazy crackhead lepers instead of regular lepers like they usually do.