Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based As part of an intimidation campaign, some people in Berlin have started marking the buildings where Jews live

userlmn_1086a9efbababfe2d3396b8885d43043.png

Good. People should know who the jews are

Jews are not the problem, they help us fight the goatfuckers,

we should do a holocaust to the muslims in Europe who want to butcher us all

Jews are not the problem, they help us fight the goatfuckers,
Except they promote multiculturalism and anti-white propaganda. They engineered the great replacement of Whites in the West. I'm sorry but jews must be purged.

If this isn’t a false flag, this seems silly. I guarantee the average Berlin Jew is a soyboy or bleeding heart foid.

German Leftists import antisemitic people and are crying about same people marking Houses where Jews live.

I couldn't care less tho

Last edited:

Unironically the average Muslim, us Jews need to understand that this is an existential threat and retribution should only come through preemptive extermination to ensure the survival of our state. Let Israel be a shining beacon of hope for all Jews in the world and we must show strength to our enemies.

After World War II some Germans went to Palestine to train Jihadi's, Germans haven't changed, they always supported Islam's campaign against our people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back