Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over AsakuraHao doxxed

Secret I.N.C.E.L. operative BTFOs entitled whore, she should've detected the fact that his wholesome and valid preference was massive tits earlier. Another successful mission. :bigbrain:

Secret I.N.C.E.L. operative BTFOs entitled whore, she should've detected the fact that his wholesome and valid preference was massive tits earlier. Another successful mission. :bigbrain:
Gigaover for this 34yo roastie who will never find another gentleman like AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao exp is why i prefer to stay in shell and no communication with these She Devils

She had triple Ds in middle school.
"How can those disgusting, creepy, pathetic insecure men even think of being attracted to literal children aged under 18:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

By the time she filled out around 26, she wore a 32ii, yes double i size.
Salivating Homer Simpson GIF
Homer Simpson Simpsons GIF

"How can those disgusting, creepy, pathetic insecure men even think of being attracted to literal children aged under 18:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

I googled 32ii boobs nothing came up what the fuck are these code numbers why cant boob sizes be normally written fucking WHORES

I googled 32ii boobs nothing came up what the fuck are these code numbers why cant boob sizes be normally written fucking WHORES
Should be basically a little bit smaller than this:

Also natural, of course.

Tbh I got hard reading this part and imagined those for real