Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Asexuality] Seriously considering getting my balls cut off by a surgeon

It literally isn't.
i'l never believe autophagy can be triggered after only 16 hours. i refuse to accept it. most of my life i've had days where i go 16 hours without food. when people tell me they are fasting and they say 16 hours my eyes roll into the back of my head. 3 day minimum, over a week ideal.

i'l never believe autophagy can be triggered after only 16 hours. i refuse to accept it.
CR doesn't work solely with autophagy.

It's more like: less energy consumed - > less toxic metabolic byproducts.

There is also sirtuin activation and a whole lot of crap to take into account.

CR doesn't work solely with autophagy.

It's more like: less energy consumed - > less toxic metabolic byproducts.

There is also sirtuin activation and a whole lot of crap to take into account.

fancy way of saying people with lower BMR and less bodyfat live longer

yeah no fucking shit

I see no point in living past 70 which, with the advent of modern medicide, most people in well-off countries will.

It's amazing how I used to, and probably still do treat my brain like an encyclopedia of random facts, I knew about this for a long time and even that it applied to both sexes to some degree - it used to show up as a factoid in old books for whatever reason, I definitely thought about going through with it when I was at the height of despair/terribilism around college and even talked to an older friend about it as a joke, anyway, they told me that libido is very likely a key driver behind your creative impulse, and that it would be a disaster to go through with this for anyone creative, and I pretty much agreed with that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back