Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian men are subhuman DEBUNKED

When I dated a white woman, her white girl-friends were racist to me and didn’t understand why she would date a Korean guy like me, but she did nothing to stand up for me. White guys, who I thought were my friends, called me a “micro-dick chink” when they found out I was dating the girl they wanted.

Na, is that an eggplant :feelshaha:

He's right though, most rice i knew irl wERe low tier normies at worst, slayers at best. I was one of the only few celibate rices i knew of, even though I mogged most of them, but i have one major deformed feature on my face and severe non-NT is the only reason i'm incel.
They must be from East-Asia then, not South-East Asia.

Asian men are so underappreciated and looked down on it's crazy

Asian men are so underappreciated and looked down on it's crazy
Just date only in your own asian circle. No need to get approvals from white Staceys and Americans. This is just colonialism legacy

long haired boy face guy with peach fuzz moustache

He's right though, most rice i knew irl wERe low tier normies at worst, slayers at best. I was one of the only few celibate rices i knew of, even though I mogged most of them, but i have one major deformed feature on my face and severe non-NT is the only reason i'm incel.
:chad: Chad detected

Asian men don't have small pinis , it's a myth.