Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian whores openly admit their attraction to white men (JBW)

Come to usa Chinks all want Nigger cock

will they buy me a flight ticket to their subhuman land? :feelskek:

JFL @ the masculinitycopers, piss skinned negative T chinks talking about being "strong and manly" while their foids get wet to pale skinnyfag Kpop prettyboys and 6'2 blue eyed Henry Cavill lookalikes. The entirety of East Asia just seems like a massive blackpill dystopia to me, would actually rope if born sub 5 in South Korea. :feelsugh:

Immagrants took over USA
yup, Brutal I hate them all And let them Know in public They invaded my old fishing spot that has sat empty for years. since Wetback faggots came they are everywhere

Japanese women are extremely overrated imo, don't see much difference between them and Chinese.

They're the same thing.
just so many dudes overrate Japanese women so much, they look at some rare good looking models and think that all Japanese women are like that.

asian pussy ONLY

In Canada Japanese, Vietnamese and Filipino girls date out all the time. Chinese girls tend to stick with Chinese men but I think that's a racial superiority thing (while ironically living in Canada lol). I'd say I'm about 70 percent accurate in telling the difference between Asians so I can tell the nationality difference.

Last edited: