Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asianmasculinity cries as Meta's AI image generator doesn't show any AMWF images

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
Screenshot 20240405 141400

They still think it's because of the "systemic racism" against Azn male :feelshaha:

Screenshot 20240405 141705

@pyromancer1234 :feelskek:

@Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer @starcrapoo

Never feel bad about chinks,they are soy cucks and bluepilled to the bones

It’s just a reflection of reality. The AI wants to be based; all major AI vendors inject insane amounts of politically correct bias into user prompts. Bias that doesn’t extend to Asian men.

I'm an old truecel riceman in San Francisco in my 30s. Let me tell you.

We ricemen would not complain one SLIGHTEST fuckin bit if non asian foids were giving us chances. But you know what the reality is? IM SEEING 5'10+ white guys with short fat latinas/filipinas.

94-98+ percent of non-asian women are fuckin disgusted by us. And I say FUCK them. They're racially inferior anyhow.

I'm drunk as fuck right now and I'm telling the truth.

All of you non-East asians are racially inferior. All of you. Except nordics especially people like the Finns (very smart people).

All of you non-East asians are racially inferior. All of you. Except nordics especially people like the Finns (very smart people).
Asian don't suck white cock challenge (impossible).

Never feel bad about chinks,they are soy cucks and bluepilled to the bones
lot of them used their high iq to make the very inventions that cucked them:feelswhat: