Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

asians arent non nt

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★★
Asians are overly represented at the top of the incone rankings

people with autism are heavily unemployed so them having autism makes 0 sense as theyre all anove the white avg

imagine listening to psyop by a literal ratard

Then what about @AsiaCel? He has autism.

@Biowaste Removal

In America, the dumb and autistic Pakistani's go to the United Kingdom where it's easier to immigrate to.

outlier

most school shooters are white

If Asian men had just SLIGHTLY more testosterone they would literally all be unhinged school shooters. Men get angry because they can't get laid. If even White guys are struggling it means that non-White men live in hell.

In America, the dumb and autistic Pakistani's go to the United Kingdom where it's easier to immigrate to.
america has more ppl so better representation of behaviour by race

If Asian men had just SLIGHTLY more testosterone they would literally all be unhinged school shooters. Men get angry because they can't get laid. If even White guys are struggling it means that non-White men live in hell.

its because of iq not testosterone

look at nikolas cruz his tested iq was 83

asians though have the potential to show efficient myrderous behaviour so its not like its impossible, cho seung hui showed that with his 32 kill rampage which is the most deadly school shooting of all time; so when asians try theyre even better than whites

Last edited:
I find East Asian men to be the easiest to get along with, I can't think of any NE Asians that I want to kill one day or even beat the shit out of. Filipinos have also been very agreeable.

I find East Asian men to be the easiest to get along with, I can't think of any NE Asians that I want to kill one day or even beat the shit out of. Filipinos have also been very agreeable.
yep we are very friendly and sociable

I am the only non-NT asian. Actually no because Mongols and northern ethnic groups tend to be more non-NT and low-inhib at the same time. We are like those crazy autists not shy autists.

Then you haven't met me, I don't get along with anybody, online or irl

It's mostly due to household size.

Gaaaaa

Lots of white trash migrated to the US as well, while the Asians that did were mostly higher class.

It's mostly due to household size.

View attachment 1152441

Lots of white trash migrated to the US as well, while the Asians that did were mostly higher class.
Also a lot of ethnics still live with their parents even after getting married, so their household salaries will be much higher than the norm.