Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Ask Me On A Date, Men!" Modern Women Has MELTDOWN Because Men Are Walking Away

poor foid, she deERves all the empathy in the world

Stop coping.
Just because one single mom roastie cries because she cannot find a man, doesn't mean that women in general are desperate. Quite the opoosite is the case.

she would reject me in a zeptosecond

goblina meltdown

She'll instantly reject any sub-10 that even attempts to propose to her

Stop coping.
Just because one single mom roastie cries because she cannot find a man, doesn't mean that women in general are desperate. Quite the opoosite is the case.
its still funny

she would reject me in a zeptosecond
Fucking brutal. Women are like :foidSoy:, " Where have all the good men gone!?!?" Sub-Five approaches, "No! Stay away from me, ICK!"
:feelskek:

Fucking brutal. Women are like :foidSoy:, " Where have all the good men gone!?!?" Sub-Five approaches, "No! Stay away from me, ICK!"
:feelskek:
women dont consider sub5s/autists men. They are invisible or just worker ants to them

That foid complaining was likely being a cum bucket for chads and niggers and getting abortions while her nice guy looksmatch is wagecucking his lonely single life away.

>Single mom
ew

I refuse to raise another man's sperm

women dont consider sub5s/autists men. They are invisible or just worker ants to them
Yep. The only men in women's eyes are Chads and Chadlites. Everything else is subhuman or normie trash that they'll only use, abuse, and then dispose of.