Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asked a woman if she lets me to kiss her feet

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I was walking down the street and saw a lonely woman in her early 20's she looked kinda ugly on the face but had a f*cking hot feet like damn. I begged her if I can see her barefoot and she said no, I tried to make some conversation on some books as I saw she's into Twilight and we talked for like 3 minutes when I finally made my intentions clear, I made a joke on I suck at this but I just wanna see your feet closer because I have a magical trick which can help you to heal it and make it a lot fresh. I grabbed her toes with my hand and rubbed it for like 20 secs then I moved my head forward her feet but she got freaked out and threatened me if I don't leave she's gonna call the police.

Did she agree to it or did you just start fondling her feet?

Sub8Hate said:
Did she agree to it or did you just start fondling her feet?

she did let me to rub her feet but not to kiss it. weird huh

I would ask her If i could kiss her ass

Homosapicuckus said:
she did let me to rub her feet but not to kiss it. weird huh

That's crazy, LOL. Next time just be happy with rubbing it, I guess.

Sub8Hate said:
That's crazy, LOL. Next time just be happy with rubbing it, I guess.

So did you try to hook up some crack whore? I rememb one of your thread was about that

Homosapicuckus said:
So did you try to hook up some crack whore? I rememb one of your thread was about that

No, there have only been guys there. The last time I saw a womyn there was months ago. 

I might hit up different areas, but it's a pain. I live far from work and sometimes I just want to get the fuck home. 

But if I see one at the spot, I'll capitalize. There's also a hotel right nearby that we could use. I'd like to post about it if it happens but it may be see as bragging. I'm doing my best not to step on these eggshells. It's tough!