Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asked foid in my class the man vs bear question

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

₍^ >ヮ<^₎ .ᐟ.ᐟ
★★★
I said that she'd get mauled to death by the bear and she explained that the bear would leave her alone (?) and a man wouldn't. I wanted to argue more but people already saw me as a creep so I just laughed. :lul:

brutal no reply pill wtf

I was about to ask a girl in my class the same but as soon as I approached her, the vibe of the whole room change. I could feel eyes of disgusting looking at me. The aura of digust and vile nature of these humans were so wretched that I just couldn't bear the strength to

Low inhib mogs me

It's like trying to argue with a little kid

A foids iq is lower than a bears

I was about to ask a girl in my class the same but as soon as I approached her, the vibe of the whole room change. I could feel eyes of disgusting looking at me. The aura of digust and vile nature of these humans were so wretched that I just couldn't bear the strength to

Waste of time; women only want Chad or Dark Triad animals with big cocks.

The man vs bear thing is beyond delusion. It's honestly hilarious to me how willfully idiotic foids are :feelskek:

I swear I want these women to actually meet a bear in the woods. When it’s really hungry too.