Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Aspies guys should support eachother.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
Literally the title.

@BlueCore

@Lonelyus

@BrettyBoy

@der_komische

@ElTruecel

@SoycuckGodOfReddit

Why are aspies bullying other aspies? We need to be better than NTfags. You can’t say that your life is crappy because of bullying but turn around and bully people who are also rejects like you.

An autist community with right focus could do a lot.

I’m disappointed in some of you guys, you bullied some high IQ socially retarded guys off this forum.

I was lurking for a long time before I joined and the way aspies get treated is fucking disgusting to say the least.

Last edited:
Agreed we need a separate community specifically for aspies because low iq ntfags shit up these places. Ntfags don’t suffer what we do

At the end, he did the right thing to make amends.

Agreed we need a separate community specifically for aspies because low iq ntfags shit up these places. Ntfags don’t suffer what we do
theres geomax.me, looksmax.org, NEETs.me

now we need a mentalcels.is

Literally the title.

@BlueCore

@Lonelyus

@BrettyBoy

@der_komische

@ElTruecel

@SoycuckGodOfReddit

Why are aspies bullying other aspies? We need to be better than NTfags. You can’t say that your life is crappy because of bullying but turn around and bully people who are also rejects like you.
Ye stop infighting im tired too

we need an autistic ethnostate

Literally the title.

@BlueCore

@Lonelyus

@BrettyBoy

@der_komische

@ElTruecel

@SoycuckGodOfReddit

I agree

It's hard that's the whole reason being aspie is a disability. Maybe if some infrastructure is put in place to make it happen.

@Ron.Belgrade somebody needs to make an aspie forum. Too many NT fags surrounding these places.
i think its going to end up like some faggotsafespacereddit forum whre u cant even say nigger

also im not aspie (i have kanner's)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back