Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Aspies of MCTOW can't even tell what is and isn't satire.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
This is the first and last time I try and interact with these people. Incredible.

EDIT: I posted the following and they couldn't tell it was satire:

Woke up on my day off, nice weather outside and thought hey, it's a good day for DAY GAME. Did my business in the bathroom, had some food, threw on some stylish clothes the bros over at /r/MFA taught me about and walked out the door.
Five minutes in at the train station, I see a solid 7 sitting on the bench with some guy next to her. Huh, a bit overweight, bad taste in clothes, whatever, AFC no doubt. Caught her glance in my direction. Had my ARBITRARY TARGET, time to work my magic. Made sure to stare right back and hold eye contact. She saw me, but looked away. No biggie, 2 STEPS FORWARD 1 STEP BACK. Wants to play hard to get hey? No worries, I'm a 24/5 ATTRACTIVE MAN, will seduce her no problem. Kept my eyes on her. She looked at me. Boom. Looked away, CAT STRING THEORY is legit, gotta know your timing with eye contact. Looked back at her, took a few minutes but she looked at me again. Kept holding eye contact. She started squirming, I knew I had her now, kept holding eye contact. Whispers into her guy friend's ear, he looks at me, but I keep looking at her, gotta establish DOMINANCE. He gets up and walks over to me, asks me if their is a problem. Didn't want to DISPLAY LOW VALUE now, so stood my ground, told that AFC to back off, pushed him back gently.
Walked out of the hospital, have good coverage, stitches only took 10 minutes, real quick. Still only 12pm, have a bruised eye so might as well use that to my advantage, 2 STEPS FORWARD 1 STEP BACK, and run bad boy game. Weather is still great, went down to the park. Bought myself a hotdog and took a bench near the lake. Thinking about my HD, and grateful for my HV which can satisfy it. Out of nowhere, a couple of 8s walk past. The brunette looked at me as she was looking around the park. IOI for sure, time to make a move. Jumped the fence and power walked towards them. "Sup". "I'm, hi." said the blonde. The brunette just gave me a brief smile. Damn. ANOTHER IOI. Talked about some bullshit for a bit to make conversation. "Well bye" the blonde said. Time to be bold. I gently grabbed the brunette by the arm, KINO time. "wtf, get off." LMR is usually a problem. Squeezed a little harder to assure her. "Get the fuck off of me!". Kept ahold of her and kept smooth talking. It was going so well when a couple of AFCs showed up "Hey, wtf are you doing man". "Nothing man, just mind your own business". Hah, chump AFC trying to cockblock. One of the guys grabbed me, threw me off her, punched me in the gut. Had to ABORT at this point. Got the fuck outta there.
Didn't CLOSE the deal in the end and have a bruised eye along with a possible cracked rib, but you know what, I gotta step closer today in my DAY GAME.
Free this Saturday, gonna keep the momentum going.

Last edited:
no surprize a bunch a virgins who are socialy isolated have assburgers

i think i got brain cancer reading that

cringe but hilarious at the same time

They're cucks who believe that by abandoning women, they'll finally get them to do what they want. In reality, foids are just left with more Chads.