Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Assassin’s Creed Red Samurai will be based on the real-life African Samurai called Yasuke

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
tao27lfi5zyb1.png

Movies, series, comics and now video games are dominated by feminism and forced diversity. There is no more hobbies and entertainment, everything, without escape.

Last edited:
JFL, classic Asscreed.

Based. We wuz Samurai n shit

I will not be playing nigger creed the last ac i played was black flag

Movies, series, comics and now video games are dominated by feminism and forced diversity. There is no more hobbies and entertainment, everything, without escape.
Take the retrogamespill

At least this guy was actually real, its pretty annoying when they LARP that black people were in medieval england and what not, I don't mind them doing stuff like this thats based off reality.

However I feel like this could have been better explored through a movie medium perhaps or some other type of game, my initial instinct tells me that this is more virtue signalling than enhancing the game.

I've only ever played the original and Rogue (which is just Black Flag 1.5 as far as i understand). Honestly, for as much as i like history this really isn't the series for me.

Take the retrogamespill
Or play games by smaller developers or ones by eastern euro or Asian companies. Kingdom come deliverance had no diversity and only bit of feminism was one dlc which you could ignore which was after the Czech company clearly got a lot of (((western pressure))) atomic heart is also rather fun. Underrail is inspired by fallout 1&2 does not have any woke shit in it since it was made by a small serbian company. I guess historical strategy games made by paradox don't tend to get very woke even if the company itself is. Eu4 did have a dlc released on international women's day celebrating historical toilet leaders but it's not like that's a particularly significant list and there really isn't much room for woke shit in their games.

Last edited:
My penis looks like a Katana.

I've only ever played the original and Rogue (which is just Black Flag 1.5 as far as i understand). Honestly, for as much as i like history this really isn't the series for me.
Black Flag (Chad pirate) is the best AC Game I've ever played on my 360, besides AC II: Ezio the Florentine Chad and AC III the black(?) indian

video games p GIF

Altaïr mogs.

I want to slap woke developers...

Cod Vanguard GIF by Call of Duty

GIF by AmazonWatch

200.gif

We're living the downfall of Europe and the US. I hope those who run the economy die in the collapse.

At least this guy was actually real, its pretty annoying when they LARP that black people were in medieval england and what not, I don't mind them doing stuff like this thats based off reality.
There were a few in the Mediterannean Coast provinces, as we all know.

kinda interesting that there was a nigger samurai in history

However I feel like this could have been better explored through a movie medium perhaps or some other type of game, my initial instinct tells me that this is more virtue signalling than enhancing the game.
It was just a black samurai, while for hundreds of years they were Japanese. It could be a DLC ...

You can see the trap they put in this game. If you want to play with a Japanese you will have to be a woman, the samurai will be black, there is no escape, they made it purpose.

First GTA 6 and now AC the game makers MeToo and Woke Culture is out of control and sales will end up like Bud Light .

>didn't call it black samurai
NGMI

maybe but he was just one nigger slave that was freed and later became subordinate of some Samurai etc;
otoh japs actually had assassins tier groups like Ninjas and sheeit, who did actual assassins tier thing on their ruling class; would have been a perfect plot setting as well - instead that these woke fucks want to push for a negro in kimono with katana :feelsUgh:
most samurai unless ronin-freelancers tier ones were loyal to feudal lords and ruled over their common folks as part-elite - and they think it will create that "resistance" tier feel from this guy larping as one ?

That was the bomb yo, Loved it, Also loved slaying redcoat cucks in AC3 Get fucked america is mine!

Hopefully you get to fuck the noodlewhore in the game :feelsEhh: