Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Assaulted on train for being fat

shouldn't have been in his space

Unhinged behaviour if the armrest was down tbh.

On another note, it's annoying how when ONE bad thing happens to a normie or a woman they start crying about being anxious and traumatised, but we're just supposed to put ourselves out there after a lifetime of bad experiences.

I swim 5-7km open water every week. I do Crossfit 2-3 times per week. I have been intermittent fasting for 5 years (and all it's done is keep me from gaining more, but also keep me from suffering extreme anxiety attacks over food/disordered eating). I'm low thyroid, I have significant reproductive hormone issues, I have uterine fibroids the size of a 5-month fetus, I have a chronic pain and fatigue condition. Even were I not overweight, I'm never small - I was a rugby player, and I swim and previously competed in Olympic weightlifting.
Could've just said that she exercises every week and it would've sounded more believable :feelskek:

Just lol at this fake story

Move bitch, get out the way

He was pulled towards her by her gravitational force.

Cry me a river

What a chad. Literally told the bitch "i'm sick of you, go be fat somewhere else".

this is why I drive cars I dont wanna deal with low IQ normies and their low IQ normie arguments and low IQ normie fights

Mr Krabs Playing Worlds Smallest Violin GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

the real story: she avoided sitting next to him because she didn’t think she would fit in the space, but needed an entertaining story to tell on reddit for karma