Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At this point even if I managed to find a woman that was interested it wouldn't work.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
How do you have a relationship if you lack the capacity to feel positive emotions anymore? How can you have a relationship when you can no longer feel joy, love, drive, or excitement? I used to feel things like that but now all I feel is emptiness. I used to know what it was like for my heart to beat fast when I saw a girl I liked, but now there's just nothing. I feel like I've reached Nirvana except it's actually hell.

How do you have a relationship if you lack the capacity to feel positive emotions anymore? How can you have a relationship when you can no longer feel joy, love, drive, or excitement? I used to feel things like that but now all I feel is emptiness. I used to know what it was like for my heart to beat fast when I saw a girl I liked, but now there's just nothing. I feel like I've reached Nirvana except it's actually hell.
I think it would work. You would be surprised what magics some love and affection can do to a guy.
Good luck finding someone who can come up honest and ready to drop numerous normie prejudices though.
Why would they bother?

While personality IS important to maintaining good healthy and fulfilling long term relationships, before even going there, there is the matter of looks. If you do not pass the looks, you will not build a good house on a rotten foundation. I don't know if women were so repulsed by us before, or it is this insane abundance mentality that was created by several modern factors, but you see what happens when the attraction check mark is not met: dead bedrooms, brewing resentment, ugly divorce rapes.

Last edited:
I also couldn't have a relationship, I don't know how to interact with people

I made a thread about this very thing before, for a lot of us its too late because "the magic" for us is gone, the mask of women has been peeled away and we can see the ugly, that kills any "immersion" you'd have with the experience of "love", once you are black pilled and can see how "mechanical" the process really is it no longer feels special or "worth it"

FROM THE THREAD:
Even if a 10/10 virgin muslim woman was promised to me in marriage

I can't see myself ever being happy with her or any woman, I can't get married, the task seems impossible to me now. I'd enjoy having sex with her, but I wouldn't really care to spend time with her at all unless we had similar interests, and we very likely won't. Even if we did share interests, it would still feel forced, after years of having to enjoy tasks all on your own it is going to feel weird having to do tasks as a group, I've gotten so accustomed to pursuing goals, enjoying entertainment, etc with myself

All the BS that is expected in relationships like "gazing into eachothers eyes" and looking back at her with "love in your eyes", I could not pull it off anymore, only one who is ignorant of reality can do it because they are still part of the illusion, to them the illusion is real, it won't feel like "faking", its just them taking part in an experience that is as real to them as it is to their partner, but it won't be like that for a black piller

I'd look into her eyes, see her pupils dilate, and I won't be thinking - "she loves me", I'll be thinking - "that's an indicator of arousal/excitement"

Once you take the black pill, and you start looking at everything objectively, looking at everything for what it is and not what you want it to be, and not trying to sugar coat it, that's when its over for you

These observations become a habit, and you've built upon those habits for years and years, you are a nihilist at this point, you can't break these habits because to do so would require you to erase your memory, selfawareness has become your enemy, because the only way to fall back into a normie life (ascend) is to lose your self awareness and forget

The black pill has destroyed socializing for me because I know exactly what I'm doing and what others are doing, the "magic" and "enjoyment" of the "human experience" comes from not knowing, once you know whats behind the curtains there's no more "feeling" behind it, its basically all 1's and 0's, you can see the patterns, to everybody else it feels like this fluid thing but to you its robotic

I'll know that I don't really "love" her and she doesn't really "love" me, and there's nothing "deep" about our attraction for eachother, its just chemicals in our brains, and if given the chance to trade up she'd just "fall in love" with another guy

Last edited:
Except for me it's not even because of the blackpill or anything it's just my brain chemistry. It's just that extreme prolonged social isolation has fucked my brain to the point where I essentially can't feel positive emotions anymore. It's just extreme anhedonia. I masturbate basically just out of habit but my general libido is nearly gone too.

Same in my case wouldn't work, women expect men to dance around them like a monkey if you are not a Chad and i could never do that.

love and affection
There's no such thing as love and affection cause foids are soulless. They can't feel what you feel,they pretend they do in order to manipulate you. At the end of the day a foid is always looking to upgrade,so if you ever get a foid don't invest emotions into the ''relationship'' because she's gonna leave you as soon as she finds a better man (richer,better looking,higher status,etc) and she won't give a single fuck about you.

Same in my case wouldn't work, women expect men to dance around them like a monkey if you are not a Chad and i could never do that.
It's truly saddening that something that was a borderline given for our ancestors is completely impossible for us.

There's no such thing as love and affection cause foids are soulless. They can't feel what you feel,they pretend they do in order to manipulate you.
Nah, this is just some dumb cope. They're humans and they definitely have feelings. It's just that those feelings don't include attraction to ugly or awkward men.

:feelskek:
Not even gonna bother to argue,you're :bluepill: af.
Going the the utmost extremes is never the right answer. You have just turned what is half of your own species into something else entierly. The truth is often somewhere in the middle.

I think I've been "ruined" by almost a decade of grinding inceldom and lack of positive interactions and attention from women, and also witnessing women's increasingly horrible behavior and attitudes. At this point, I'm so disillusioned with women, "dating," and "relationships," I don't think I could ever "ascend," even if the opportunity was there.

The only way I'll ever "ascend" is if whorecelling ever becomes easily accessible, affordable, and decent quality here in burgerland (soyciety as we know it will probably collapse before that happens).

I think it would work. You would be surprised what magics some love and affection can do to a guy.
Good luck finding someone who can come up honest and ready to drop numerous normie prejudices though.
Why would they bother?

While personality IS important to maintaining good healthy and fulfilling long term relationships, before even going there, there is the matter of looks. If you do not pass the looks, you will not build a good house on a rotten foundation. I don't know if women were so repulsed by us before, or it is this insane abundance mentality that was created by several modern factors, but you see what happens when the attraction check mark is not met: dead bedrooms, brewing resentment, ugly divorce rapes.
100%

It's truly saddening that something that was a borderline given for our ancestors is completely impossible for us.
It wasn't given, it was rewarded.
But yeah now "working" for it doesn't work. Women have been given too much freedom compared from the old times where they were either given for arranged marriage or forced to look for a man because the couldnt pay for their meal/roof over their head.

That's why just improove yourself doesn't work. You will at most get a gold digger :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back