Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do incels become a "creepy uncle"?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Is it 30 or 40?

-loses hair, loses job, loses wife, or

-nobody can
Downloadfile 7
remember him ever having girlfriend because he just looks and acts autistic after a lifetime of rejection

As soon as the niece or nephew is born

That guys a chad (or chadlite)
He's not. He has normie looks, but he's slightly autistic at 30, and foids only want Chad.

So, he's become a creepy uncle on the downslope

He's not. He has normie looks, but he's slightly autistic at 30, and foids only want Chad.

He has a good lower third and judging from his wide palate good maxilla too. He's just making a pervy face.

You'll always be seen as creepy if you're an ugly man

You'll always be seen as creepy if you're an ugly man
In this particular case,. The guy was NOT incel until he aged out, and got a creepy label.

Losing hair at 30 would do it.

Getting fired.

Aging face.

No girlfriend in recent memory.drives a shitty car

Even landwhales don't give him eye contact.
Here's an example. Jim Carey without a fame Halo had become an incel creepy uncle
Downloadfile 8

Last edited:
when he starts balding and looks significantly older, 33-35 usually

When you start balding noticeably (NW2.5+) or lose your collagen

18 if you already look that old at that age

Probably around 35. I have a 35 year old nephew who has never had a girlfriend

After 30, people start to question you why dont you have wife and kids, they presume youre either gay or pedo.

After 30, people start to question you why dont you have wife and kids, they presume youre either gay or pedo.
Normtards are so narrow-minded. Maybe someone just has mental/physical illness or is science/monkmaxxing.

Normtards are so narrow-minded. Maybe someone just has mental/physical illness or is science/monkmaxxing.
There is a huge pressure from society to be a "man" to have a house, stable job, car, wife and kids.

There is a huge pressure from society to be a "man" to have a house, stable job, car, wife and kids.
Yep but not everyone can be 'normal'. What's about invalids?

And then that is the perfect opportunity to explain the Blackpill, hypergamy, clownworld etc..

Yep but not everyone can be 'normal'. What's about invalids?
In cases like that people dont expect anything from him.
And then that is the perfect opportunity to explain the Blackpill, hypergamy, clownworld etc..
I tried talking about things like that to my cousins who are low tier normies, they deny everything and become aggressive. Its pointles trying to blackpill people in real life.

I think normies and Boomers missed the fact that a lot of us simply don't feel that pressure anymore. When you look at what a joke this society has become, and notice all the females are just useless fucking whores, what else is the expected outcome?

I think normies and Boomers missed the fact that a lot of us simply don't feel that pressure anymore. When you look at what a joke this society has become, and notice all the females are just useless fucking whores, what else is the expected outcome?
Yeah marriage and wageslvaving become a joke, wife will cheat on husband, divorce him, take kids and he will pay money, while wageslaving dont pay nearly enough how much it should.

After 30, people start to question you why dont you have wife and kids, they presume youre either gay or pedo
i dunno about that, its becoming more common nowadays for people to remain single after 30, its getting harder and harder for people to get married and have kids, they wont assume you're either gay or pedo maybe they'll think you're just poor.

Yeah marriage and wageslvaving become a joke, wife will cheat on husband, divorce him, take kids and he will pay money, while wageslaving dont pay nearly enough how much it should.

Taxation is too high as well. Anybody doing a full-time job loses like 1/3 of their salary to random bull shit, most of which are services for femoids, or to pay for retarded shit like COVID vaccines.

This is why you scrape by however you can, invest, and try to legally avoid as many taxes as you can.

i dunno about that, its becoming more common nowadays for people to remain single after 30, its getting harder and harder for people to get married and have kids, they wont assume you're either gay or pedo maybe they'll think you're just poor.

Except normies don't just get married and have kids. They have sex and relationships. So in the case of a male at 30+ who has no history of that, then yes, this remains a fairly common assumption. Even for males at 25+.

But I am sure these assumptions will die off as it becomes way too common for people to simply assume everyone has become gay. Normies can't be that stupid. Or.... maybe they can be, judging from how slow they are to catch onto the COVID scam.

The biggest hurdle for normies is.... if he's not gay, if he's not pedo (truly pedo), and if he's not asexual... well, eventually they have to ask the question "has our society been ruined?"

Last edited:
Good question. Nobody ever says it but I feel like a creep uncle at 26. Sister had a baby at 18 so I'm an uncle. And I've been called creepy for flat out existing. Hence creepy uncle. I feel like after 22 and your still incel you can genuinely qualify for creep uncle status

Nope, even with the retarded pose he he as a well developed lower third,full gead of hair and eyebrows, and normal set blue eyes.