Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do you think the damage from never having a girlfriend becomes irreversible?

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Officer
What age do you think is the point of no return where you cannot recover from inceldom, even if you somehow managed to get a gf? For me, I think age 16 is when the damage became irreversible for me. Even if I managed to get a gf.

Depends how ugly you are.

16 is too young, most of you are overreacting. But when you're 30 its over.

The moment you've lost the chance to experience teen love you're already lost. Of course, a 30 yo male virgin meeting a 30 yo female virgin and getting together would place them in a situation where they are both passionate "firsts", but they don't have the mostly worry-free lives as teen lovers.

Also, those who stay with their teen love tend to keep that infatuation into old age, while toilets lose their infatuation the more partners they've had.

As soon as you're blackpilled tbh.

Of course, a 30 yo male virgin meeting a 30 yo female virgin and getting together would place them in a situation where they are both passionate "firsts",
I really hope to have this happen to me but… I know the chances are very slim. :feelsbadman:
Agree that 16 is too young. It’s brutal to be over 30 and inkwell. No matter how much blackpill I consume, or how many times I experience the anger and sadness of seeing others in happy relationships, I just never get used to it, it hurts just as much every time. Maybe a little less over time but it’s nowhere close to going away.

When you go through important stages of your life and have not experienced any sort of relationship, school, college, university.
I would say once you are out of education it is over for you mentally as a person if you have never had the life experiences from relationships. You will never be developed as a person and cannot catch up.

Probably around 20 or 21 tbh.

Never had a single friend ever

When you go through important stages of your life and have not experienced any sort of relationship, school, college, university.
I would say once you are out of education it is over for you mentally as a person if you have never had the life experiences from relationships. You will never be developed as a person and cannot catch up.
Yeah, that's how it went for me. I had no relationship my entire time in high school. I did a short college class and didn't get a relationship there either and I had to watch this other guy manage to get a girlfriend.

Nothing will come close to teenage love, those are the years when you develop.

Nothing will come close to teenage love, those are the years when you develop.
Yeah, teenlovepill is real. We never got to develop fully because we never met certain milestones. I feel like I'm stuck in the past all the time. I often miss being a young child when I didn't even think about sex and relationships.

Missing out on teen love so 16

Important milestones:

20- try to talk with the ugly and fat women no one wants to talk to.Maybe you have luck (especially If you are still in university)

25- try to talk to desperate job coworkers via acquaintances don't lose your hope

30-go to dancing classes, cooking classes or something similar and pray to God you will get lucky.

I think over 40 is 99.99999 Impossible as a KHHV trucel.And even If you ascend you can't enjoy life.You are eternal deprived of your teens,twenties and thirties love and everybody else has kids and grandchildren so it's pointless.

Last edited:
Probably around 20 or 21 tbh.

this is accurate. anybody saying 16 or 18 is delusional. a significant share of guys (including myself) did not even know what the fuck was going on at 16

Well, it's probably about mid teens IF you also don't have any friends. You miss out on social development by not really being around anyone. If you have a bunch of friends you see often but have no girlfriend, you'll be fine for a while since you'll still have the skills to function like everyone else. So maybe around 30-40 for people with friends and no girlfriend. By this time a lot of people you know are already married and might even have children.

Well, it's probably about mid teens IF you also don't have any friends. You miss out on social development by not really being around anyone. If you have a bunch of friends you see often but have no girlfriend, you'll be fine for a while since you'll still have the skills to function like everyone else. So maybe around 30-40 for people with friends and no girlfriend. By this time a lot of people you know are already married and might even have children.
It’s truly over for me since I didn’t have any friends during my teen years either. The last time I had a close friend was at age 14, and even then my only friend was also an autist like me. Right now I have one friend, but we only see each other like once every month or two. The rest of my free time I mostly rot in my room behind my computer screen. The closest thing to friends I see regularly are the other players in the online multiplayer car racing games I play.

It’s truly over for me since I didn’t have any friends during my teen years either. The last time I had a close friend was at age 14, and even then my only friend was also an autist like me. Right now I have one friend, but we only see each other like once every month or two. The rest of my free time I mostly rot in my room behind my computer screen. The closest thing to friends I see regularly are the other players in the online multiplayer car racing games I play.
I'm kinda in the same boat as you. High school was miserable and lonely for me. I do have one friend but I hardly ever see him.

Younger than most people think man. It’s not just the ‘not having a gf’ bit that mentally damages you but being treated like a subhuman all your life really fucks with your head aswell

Once you hit your late 20s and 30s its generally near over. You won't find a purely single untouched spouse anymore. This shock will then take effect because you essentially missed your generation and there's no sense of direction anymore.

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. High school was miserable and lonely for me. I do have one friend but I hardly ever see him.
Yeah, high school was brutal. Seeing people have what you so desperately desire without even trying is suifuel. Knowing you will never have that sense of “belongingness” no matter what you do is a heavy feeling.

Younger than most people think man. It’s not just the ‘not having a gf’ bit that mentally damages you but being treated like a subhuman all your life really fucks with your head aswell
So true. From age 9-16 is when I looked the worst, and was treated like subhuman trash. I was teased for being skinny almost every day and they called me “pear face” often because of my face shape. They could also smell out my autism and would purposely Mrs around with me knowing I had poor social skills. My looks drastically improved after age 16 and I got to a healthy weight, 6 feet tall, and my face is around a 4/10 now. I’m just invisible now. Which is better than being bullied constantly for my looks. The damage to my soul is done though from all the bad years, and there is no fixing that.

What age do you think is the point of no return where you cannot recover from inceldom, even if you somehow managed to get a gf? For me, I think age 16 is when the damage became irreversible for me. Even if I managed to get a gf.
If you’re 25 and still alone then it’s possibly over

Definetly over 20, i didnt care about that stuff till like 18, when i was im teenage years 13-17 faggots online would told me to stop whining cause i am still young and that everything is gonna happen normally . Nothing ever happend and it hurts .

I think even if I got a girlfriend I would still hate foids and soyciety

If you never had any options during your teen years, its safe to say its beyond ovER for you.

At 26 now I would say 18-20 the blackpill set in. In high school I still had a small bit of hope that I would at least find a looksmatched autistic foid in college.

30 is correct.

If you never had a gf before 30 then you re pretty much carrying an disease after that

I'm 29, so... I'd say it felt "over" by 25 honestly.

Then again, I feel as tho as soon as HS ends, it's pretty much over, unless you have some sort of back up plan and you've got friends that'll hook you up or something, but with the way things are looking nowadays, especially with how more and more people are becoming loners and shit (just because it's cool and trendy), I don't see anyway out really.. Besides, most "friends" backstab and ghost your ass as soon as the opportunity of a foid presents itself to them. You'll just be "old news" and no one wants to hang out or be associated with the guy who can't get laid. Life sucks and then you die.

22 or 23 then you will really be behind and then you will see your friends get married or have kids and also cousins will get married etc.

Then you realise how different you are

It was always over since day one

Don't think any actual age cutoff is real. It was either over from the start or it wasn't over.

If you never had any options during your teen years, its safe to say its beyond ovER for you.
I agree. Most normies don't seem to understand that. Your teen years are a good indicator of what the rest of your life will be like. Heck, I couldn't even make friends in my teen years let alone getting a girlfriend. People could smell out my autism and wanted nothing to do with me.

When people react negatively to your face/ existence, whatever age that starts happening for ya

At the age when you start browsing this forum.

When people react negatively to your face/ existence, whatever age that starts happening for ya
Happened at age 11 for me until age 16. After that my face improved enough so I'm simply invisible, which is better than having a target on my back wherever I went. I still have Asperger's though, so I can't fit in anywhere no matter how hard I try. It's ovER