Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Atavistic Autist shall hopefully return soon?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
It feels like yesterday we were talking about him doing vagabond stuff, traveling and living in his car. He sent me a couple vidoes of some bisons grazing, his tent and some water buckets. Maybe hes just busy dodging some bears and will return soon to charge his phone. :feelscry:

It feels like yesterday we were talking about him doing vagabond stuff, traveling and living in his car. He sent me a couple vidoes of some bisons grazing, his tent and some water buckets. Maybe hes just busy dodging some bears and will return soon to charge his phone. :feelscry:

Hope he’s not dead

Ive never been sad at someone dying before since I never had any friends but this would be a first.

Time moves differently when you’re on the lam.

Time moves differently when you're on the lam
I think he could still use discord or have an opportunity to tell us before, unless he was suddenly arrested for something.

I resent him for ignoring my messages

I resent him for ignoring my messages
He spreads the good news of opioids and tianeptine. Praise opioid Jesus if you have it in your heart.

He spreads the good news of opioids and tianeptine. Praise opioid Jesus if you have it in your heart.
Truecels with no social contacts have nobody they could buy drugs from.

Darknet ? I'm too retarded to understand how all that shit with encryption and crypto payment works + most websites are fake

I hope so. He is one of my favorite users. His experiences with the NTpill are very relatable.

Truecels with no social contacts have nobody they could buy drugs from.

Darknet ? I'm too retarded to understand how all that shit with encryption and crypto payment works + most websites are fake
Well im with you on the darknet point, the fbi can more easily track that then buying IRL. Tor and all that other shit is a complete farce, they know everything that goes on.

but stuff like tianeptine is pretty low risk I think there might even be some clearnet sites that sell it. Kratom you can get too but obviously its not as good as something pure.

He still dead

hes not but ok
he sadly had no narcan. RIP
200.gif